Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

The situation between PC and Caspa.

18 posts in this topic

@PC. and @Caspa have both been set to Trial Admin for the time being as they have both been found to of been using an "elebot" to hit elevators in our public servers. 

Although we have valid proof that PC himself has been using these cheats, we don't have any of Caspa. However, Caspa himself has admitted that he has been using an elebot on Promod 2 when there are only a few people on the server (even if they were all on ts at the time). 

During the time that they are Trial Admins again they will be heavily monitored for any more infractions. If any more infractions are found then they will be further demoted and banned from the servers. If they do not get any more infractions, they will get their Server Admin status' back. 

If they are caught cheating again after being put back as a Server Admin however, it will be resulting in a perm ban and a full demotion. 

Thanks,

iMtroll.

Edit: On the bright side, bright blue looks really nice. Might move bright blue to CM in the future ;o

Dark blue for life <3

Literally.

Caspa, i hope you learn from your actions matey, join us back on dark blue again soon buddy

I feel like a parent when you find your kid gets brought home by the police.

I suggest you be on your best behaviour now, mateys.

its the internet not school bruv

Looks like they just wanted to have fun, but this was really stupid way to make it xD Never expected that from Caspa lol  :davesir:

nah they still gonna heck b/c time records r needed 2 live.

17 ez new bounce b-hop

Dark blue for life <3

As the "Don", made it so that you'll permanently remain dark blue :troll:

Anyways, more or less feel the same as West does

Sincerely hope both of you avoid doing similar (or worse for that matter) actions in the future

Cheating is cheating, regardless of how small it may seem in comparison to its more severe forms 

Good luck during your re-trials nubs

so caspa.... elebot huh ? you fudging liar i bet u don't even know ele binds ! u piece of aidhnaiksldnasdasdmaasdasdasdasd noob

so caspa.... elebot huh ? you fudging liar i bet u don't even know ele binds ! u piece of aidhnaiksldnasdasdmaasdasdasdasd noob

Just for the record, I can hit elevators legit aswell :P it just takes 10-20 secs longer :)

Also, I've never used the 'elebot' in CJ. I've only used it in promod2 when 3-4 people from teamspeak were the only people on :)

Either ways, I still cheated and I deserve the punishment ;D

Just for the record, I can hit elevators legit aswell :P it just takes 10-20 secs longer :)

Also, I've never used the 'elebot' in CJ. I've only used it in promod2 when 3-4 people from teamspeak were the only people on :)

Either ways, I still cheated and I deserve the punishment ;D

This is why you're my favorite <3

This is why you're my favorite <3

whatever, im not giving you 10th prestige unlock all now