Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shield

Command to give Lvl back

9 posts in this topic

Hey,

If a player lost his lvl in deathrun. For Example he was lvl 120.

And the Admin want to give this lvl with 1 command back, 1 time.

What i must use to give the lvl back fast

I mean. if i use restore, it needs more than 50 maps to give lvl back.

But i want 1 command which give this lvl in 1second back.

Like reset the rank, give the rank.

i Don't believe there is such a command but if your running admin manu how ever you can executive a scripts. If you want ideas on how this will work refer to braxi/_rank.gsc 

Now that you are logging the player's levels could you not have a series of menus that keep track of the date and the level and then the players can do something like !restorelevel 20/09/2015 and it makes them the level that they were on the 20th of September?

Would save CM managers a lot of time

problem with that kind of system is that all it takes is some guy to guid spoof to get a higher lvl rank.

problem with that kind of system is that all it takes is some guy to guid spoof to get a higher lvl rank.

Oh fair enough, didn't realise guid spoofing is still a problem

Guys you're going off topic, he's not asking on how to save someone's rank, he's asking on how to give or set a rank. 

As the answer was previously said, it's not in deathrun itself but if you know where to look you could make your own command to do this for you. Most people do this by adding a command using the givexp function to give them enough xp to level them up to that rank. 

do this by adding a command using the givexp function to give them enough xp to level them up to that rank. 

You can use the the admin menu which BraXi made and it has options to kill, wtf etc, all you have to do is copy to copy the kill scripts but then use givexp function and because you rotate through the players it works like a charm.