16 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements? : Of course :3

What's your real name? : Saki

What's your in-game name? : Hana.

How old are you? : @22430

What's your primary server? : Raid Deathrun / Raid Promod

What's your B3CID? : @22430

What's your Steam? : Hana.

What makes you a good admin? : At first, because I didn't quite understand English, everyone. I

didn't know what they are talking about.

By spending the time to play with everyone. I began to understand the words little by little. It did just

that fun and happy,now on the other hand sad words also know that.

I think that it is for you to enjoy the game. I will not be able to say the words that never hurt is said or

insult people.

So,I can provide a fun play time everyone is bright with the brightness and tenderness of the

inherent.

What skills do you have? : I can speak Japanese. jk  If someone is in trouble I want to do something

that helps even a little. It doesn't change even in the game of the world is also real life.

What clans / communities / forums have you been at? : Japanese clan on PS3 (Name: WHRS)

Why should we choose you? : Some of the people said to me, why you not be admin?(sorry,google

translate is not good...)

Me wasn't the that idea. I found Raid Deathrun about 2 years ago. I where met a lot of people.

Words can't even understand that me they were greeted warmly. Such they and want to wish play

now also fun, want to cherish. Affection for the Raid is secont to none. So that you should  choose

me I think. and I'm so cute jk.

(Postscript, Can you read this apply? Please try to read it... sorry my English and translate is bad)

Hana's real name is not Hana :O wooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttt kill me

Do you accept the requirements? : Of course :3

What's your real name? : Saki

What's your in-game name? : Hana.

How old are you? : 24 

What's your primary server? : Raid Deathrun / Raid Promod

What's your B3CID? : @22430

What's your Steam? : Hana.

What makes you a good admin? :

To start, I don't quite understand English very well. I am not always sure on what people are talking about in the servers but I have been spending time with everyone in the servers and because of this I have begun to understand English little by little. ( It did just that fun and happy,now on the other hand sad words also know that. I think that it is for you to enjoy the game.  -  I can not translate this, Sorry ). I do not know many offensive words so I will not be able to insult people. This will help me provide a fun time for everyone. 

-Translations by Troll 

To begin with, I didn't understand English very well. I'm not always sure what people on the servers are talking about, but I have been spending enough time on the server with everyone to slowly start to understand the language. I found it enjoyable and it made me happy to do this, but it also means I learned bad words through the other players. I think that the game is there to be enjoyed. I don't know a lot of offensive words, so this means I will not be able to insult people, making the time I spend on the servers more enjoyable by all players. 

What skills do you have? :  I can speak Japanese, Jk. If someone is in trouble then I will want to do something that will help them, even if it is just a little. It doesn't change from the game to real life. 

-Translations by Troll

I can speak Japanese, kidding. If someone is in trouble then I will try my best to do something that will help them, even if it only helps a little bit. I will treat people in the game the same way I treat people in real life.

What clans / communities / forums have you been at? : Japanese clan on PS3 (Name: WHRS) 

Why should we choose you? : People on the servers have been asking me why I am not an admin. So I thought it wasn't a bad idea to try out ( this is the best I can do. Sorry ). I found Raid Deathrun about 2 years ago, this is where I meet a lot of people. Even though I can't understand English very well the community still greeted me warmly.  ( Such they and want to wish play now also fun, want to cherish. Affection for the Raid is secont to none. So that you should  choose me I think. - not able to translate. ) and I'm so cute jk. 

-Translations by Troll 

People on the servers have been asking me why I'm not an admin, so I thought it would be a good idea to try out for admin. I found Raid Deathrun about 2 years ago, and I have met a lot of people. Even though I can't understand English very well, the community still treats me well. They do this by wanting to play and have fun, and wanting to have cherish-able moments. My affection for Raid is very high. All of these reasons are why I think I should be an admin. Also I'm cute, jk. 

(PS, AoKMiKeY, I have tried to fix up the English in this application as much as I can. I hope I have done it correctly. )

Thanks for translate troll and AoKMiKeY ;-;

and thanks for reply Anti , Slaya , wapple , triton , 0v0

I think it was a good opportunity to get to know themselves.

PS.みんなありがとう!これからもよろしくね<3

Your english reminds me of starfire from Teen Titans

Starfire-starfire-11170075-640-480.jpg

with that said good luck, you'd probably be one of the first Japanese admins

>Darmuh

am I looks like starfire? lol ( sorry I don't know how to reply on here...)

>Ninja

Do you get girl friend? thanks for reply btw :D

I will play promod as soon as I come back to the Netherlands (somewhere in December).