Admin applications: 

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes!

What is your real name?: Mark

What is your in-game name?: Mazh

How old are you?: 21

What is your primary server?: Promod

What is your B3 CID?: 69274

What is your Steam?: mark7261

What makes you a good admin?: - played a lot of cod4 since release (even with a year break in the middle)

-  Dont think everyong is 'using wallhack'

- I would not abuse my admin rights

- I will be friendly and respectable to everyone. 

What skills do you have?: Can determine between a hacker and a non-hacker. Im from Northern Ireland, so i can understand Caspa. Good communication. I do not cause any arguments. Mature. 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: None really. 

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me as i would respect all the rights i would receive and not admin-abuse. I enjoy the community within Raid and hope to learn from the admins and CM currently here. I would listen to any advice given and input my opinion to any discussion. I am mature and will be friendly + respectable to all players on RAID. After playing many hours of COD4 on PC and xbox i can tell the difference between a legit gamer and a hacker. 

That's a yes from me -Simon Cowell

But seriously, Best of luck Mark :D

You'd be a great admin IMO :3

Your application is now available to be voted on, best of luck, Mazh.

(that Northern Irish accent tho <3333)