Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

Anti's admin application

22 posts in this topic

welcome back f***boy

I never left, just stalked when nobody was aware  :ph34r:

I can translate your application onto one word: nub :D

I'm glad u wanna come back. You dont need an app imo, just ask troll to give your rank back.

I dont understand one thing, when you left and reacted to things, but, I'm happy you're back :p

Nah it's a prank. He wouldn't write such a long text :troll:

Anyways, if it's for real then whalecum back :D

I can translate your application onto one word: nub :D

I'm glad u wanna come back. You dont need an app imo, just ask troll to give your rank back.

I dont understand one thing, when you left and reacted to things, but, I'm happy you're back :p

Appreciate it

Regarding getting my position back however, it would be extremely unfair to both Synd and Cloudy along with other admins that may resign in the future and apply once more later if I just get my prior administrative position back straight away

This is also just a regular application and not one like Cat has made which is position specific ^^

As for your last comment :P

I left because I felt that I was no longer useful to Raid with my inactivity and was only wasting that particular admin position

Also my reaction to things, or lack there of, was me secluding myself off and not really talking to others that often or posting too much on the forums while I dealt with something I never had to before. Didn't want to say anything I would regret ^^

@DownVoteKing#2015 and others who might think this is a troll, they'd likely accepted it anyways and force me to be admin again if I tried a troll application of any kind :P

Didn't follow the template by adding your own section.

/Denied

Welcome Back nub, Best of luck! :p You still don't make noise when you join the channel...

Didn't follow the template by adding your own section.

/Denied

Welcome Back nub, Best of luck! :p You still don't make noise when you join the channel...

Just like when you were trial, still lack awareness nub :P

Damn my sceptical mind! My only option is to leave a subtle, ambiguous remark...

It's a trap!

if there is no tl;dr created for this app, I am afraid I am going to have to accept, but ain't nobody got time to read it