Guest Redacted

Do you believe that there's life beyond earth?

45 posts in this topic

You can disagree but you need to think how the fuck did even the universum excisted :) That's the most logical way to think and that means there is someone who created all of this, you couldn't disagree with this.

There has to be a beginning, it just simply cannot pop up something out like poof here, there has to be a creator.

Or.. It was the 'Big Bang'.

Also, Please, please don't bring religion into this.

@@Lossy if you can create life how does it comes we didn't do that yet? We can only clone but not create. To create life you need something to activate it like a soul... your soul is in your body some where and that soul is your energy for the body but I think the soul is in your heart or in your mind, idk.

Also yes there could be life in the other Universums since there are 7 levels of Universums in the Universum which in they are huge and we are in the 1st one.

And actually a interesting topic to talk about :P

You don't just activate "life" and since most of us are atheists we don't believe in the whole "soul" theory + using souls as a example is stupid specially when religions believe in different things about souls, like some think souls in humans is immortal, some think mountains & rivers have souls, etc... depending on what religion you believe in is what you think a soul is. I'm not sure what you mean by levels of universe so I can't agree or disagree with you that. But anyway the reason we haven't done it yet is because we're slowly progressing to it, we'll soon be able to 3d print whole body organs or create artificial hearts which is pretty big imo. Pretty sure we can already edit Gene's in plants and animals as well. Hell people 200 years ago wouldn't live long enough to see their children grow up or see their grand children or mothers even see their new baby.

But tbh bosnian, i don't really agree with how religion explains the world since they don't really have evidence to backup their claims, no disrespect to you or anything but i think a lot of us would agree with me on that point.

You don't just activate "life" and since most of us are atheists we don't believe in the whole "soul" theory + using souls as a example is stupid specially when religions believe in different things about souls, like some think souls in humans is immortal, some think mountains & rivers have souls, etc... depending on what religion you believe in is what you think a soul is. I'm not sure what you mean by levels of universe so I can't agree or disagree with you that. But anyway the reason we haven't done it yet is because we're slowly progressing to it, we'll soon be able to 3d print whole body organs or create artificial hearts which is pretty big imo. Pretty sure we can already edit Gene's in plants and animals as well. Hell people 200 years ago wouldn't live long enough to see their children grow up or see their grand children or mothers even see their new baby.

But tbh bosnian, i don't really agree with how religion explains the world since they don't really have evidence to backup their claims, no disrespect to you or anything but i think a lot of us would agree with me on that point.

I understand what you're saying but really, how did a universum became to a excist and @@Caspa the big bang, from where came the big bang? xD That's the whole point of the start of the living.

Well since everything has a creation, who created god?

Well since everything has a creation, who created god?

In the book it says that it couldn't be explained to us because it goes beyond our IQ, Gods words not mine.

In the book it says that it couldn't be explained to us because it goes beyond our IQ, Gods words not mine.

It does not go beyound our IQ, it sounds like some one doesn't want you to know.... you know as if that person isn't god.

Quoted deleted.

That's just what I said, it goes beyond our IQ and @@Lossy we do have a limit of a IQ from a human it sounds crazy but it is.

Edited by atrX
Deletion request.

There no limit in a human IQ, the longer we live the higher our IQ gets.

​ The Big Bang Theory suggests that gases and rocks in space all collided to form Earth. That's a long story short, and for me, personally, that would be the only logical reason. Now I don't fully understand The Big Bang Theory and Space, but If God was true who created God? And If therefore It doesn't tell us how do we know it's true? And that someone was bored one day and made it up? No don't take anything I said to offence, It's my personal view.

This talk about religion is making me physically sick. How does anyone believe that garbage?

You choose to believe in a magic man in the sky because you don't have the balls to acknowledge the natural complexity of the universe. You believe in that horseshit because you need an explanation for something we are yet to understand fully.

Religion can throw as much as it wants at science, but science keeps knocking that shit straight out the park one by one.

sorrynotsorry

​ The Big Bang Theory suggests that gases and rocks in space all collided to form Earth. That's a long story short, and for me, personally, that would be the only logical reason. Now I don't fully understand The Big Bang Theory and Space, but If God was true who created God? And If therefore It doesn't tell us how do we know it's true? And that someone was bored one day and made it up? No don't take anything I said to offence, It's my personal view.

It isn't offence that's just a logical question that all of us question but we could think like this way:

You are born and you see your parents because they made you but you see also your grandpa and grandma from your parents and they made your dad or your mom and from that grandma or grandpa if you're lucky you would see them as well but what comes after that? Who was that grand grandma or grand grandpa? You can't see them but did they excist? Of course they excist otherwise you wouldn't be there neither nor your parents.

How does a tree excists? from a seed but from what is that seed? I don't know we just put it in the ground and it becomes from a little seed to a big damn large heavy strong tree.

@ about the Big Bang theory, from where did the gases and rocks came from in the space? Or even a better question how did the universum it self excisted?

And about God, I don't want to be mistaken to make a bad deed but yes indeed how does God excists, but he says I just excist, even if I would explain you wouldn't even understand.

I am talking normaly with being curious like you guys, this is just a normal talk please don't think I am mad or anything xD

Why the fuck does everything have to be about religion?

Cus, god has got the WHOLE WORLD in his haaaands!, he's got the whole wide world, in his hands. THE WHOLE WORLD, in his hands, he's got the world in his

hands

#PrimarySchoolMemories

EDIT: This whole topic is just plain stupid, can we lock it please?

It isn't offence that's just a logical question that all of us question but we could think like this way:

You are born and you see your parents because they made you but you see also your grandpa and grandma from your parents and they made your dad or your mom and from that grandma or grandpa if you're lucky you would see them as well but what comes after that? Who was that grand grandma or grand grandpa? You can't see them but did they excist? Of course they excist otherwise you wouldn't be there neither nor your parents.

How does a tree excists? from a seed but from what is that seed? I don't know we just put it in the ground and it becomes from a little seed to a big damn large heavy strong tree.

@ about the Big Bang theory, from where did the gases and rocks came from in the space? Or even a better question how did the universum it self excisted?

And about God, I don't want to be mistaken to make a bad deed but yes indeed how does God excists, but he says I just excist, even if I would explain you wouldn't even understand.

I am talking normaly with being curious like you guys, this is just a normal talk please don't think I am mad or anything xD

THE WORD IS EXIST, NOT EXCIST.

Please.

Question: 

Do you believe that there's life beyond earth?

Normal people: Yes/No

Bosnian: 100000 words on religion that has nothing to do with the original topic 

Bosnian, do you have proof of god?

And, don't say the usual faith bs.

If I said that I live in Japan and drive a lamborghini, would you have faith that I do even though all evidence goes against my statement ;D

NOW, back to the original topic.

Yes, I do believe that there is life elsewhere,  

If we supposedly live in a infinitely vast universe, there's a small chance that at least one other planet can support life, if not more :)

Okay, this whole topic is just caused a stupid complete uproar about religion, when it should not of.

Bosnian in the future try to be less hasty with your opinions and try make them ontopic, thank you

*Locked until now* (CM'S i shall let you deal)

we don't think you're angry or anything, just annoying that everything you say is based of some guy that says he's god without proving it and not question it or to even think "hey this book was written a long time ago, maybe people edited it to stay in power and control"

sry but i see religion as a weapon, not to educate people.