Followers 0
Bl4z3

Bl4z3's admin application

20 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?:Yes

What is your real name?:Rino

What is your in-game name?:Raid|Bl4z3

How old are you?:13

What is your primary server?:Raid promod 1 or 2 , Raid deathrun.

What is your B3 CID?:@51267

What is your Steam?:Bl4z3

What makes you a good admin?: My abilty to spot hackers , My activity on the servers , My respect to the people on the servers.

What skills do you have?:Being able to communicate to people without starting a fight,Being able to spot hackers.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:Raid,eBc,uG,pXg,3xP,

Why should we choose you?:I'm really active on the servers I've been on raid quite a bit and I know alot of people , I am friendly with almost everyone . I've played CoD4 for about 3 years maybe and I was an admin on 1.0 I know how to spot hackers , I play raid servers almost everyday and always spot hackers mostly on Promod 1 and I think that I can help alot.

Good luck Bl4z3! 

Helpful person with a great personality  :)

Good luck Bl4z3! Always nice to talk to in-game, however still quite nub in deathrun c:

Good luck Bl4z3! Always nice to talk to in-game, however still quite nub in deathrun c:

One day cledi , one day ... ;)

And thanks apreciatte it :D

If so, then, Bl4z3, i'm surely vote YES mate

Thank you bro aprecciate it :)!

I think too young. I understand there are exceptions but if I remember correctly he doesn't even talk on ts. How can we know if he is mature if we cannot hear his personality?

I think too young. I understand there are exceptions but if I remember correctly he doesn't even talk on ts. How can we know if he is mature if we cannot hear his personality?

yolo

He does talk on TeamSpeak, but not often. However, I have had full conversations with him and he seems to be a nice person in-game and on TeamSpeak.

Your application can now be voted on by Lead admins+.

Best of luck, Bl4z3. ;)