Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drazy

Cod 4, and windows 10 :(

10 posts in this topic

If you haven't noticed my inactivity its due to the stress of multiple essays, work and being too lazy to fix cod 4, because multiplayer in no way shape or form will work, in safe mode or with different compatibility modes ran on it, last option I have not tried is reinstalling, is it worth? 

You didn't said what's the problem with COD4 on Windows 10 so we can't help you yet.

since we have no idea what is the problem youre having, i would guess, it crashes instantly after you launch cod4mp? if so, do you have a recording device connected? not having a recording device caused my cod4 to crash after installing win8

I'm happy with windows 10..

I'm happy as well with it and it's even better then Windows 7 & shitty 8 aka 8.1

Assuming that you have the "iw3mp.exe has stopped working" issue...

Right click the speaker icon at the bottom right of you display

Then, click "Recording Devices" 

Right click anywhere in the box it displays and check the "Show Disables Devices" box

Make sure if you see "Stereo Mix" you enable it

If you don't see "Stereo Mix" appear or is not there in the first place, you can download it here:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

All you have to do once you get to this website, is choose the OS you are running and click "Download Global"

I'm sure you know what to once you have downloaded it, it's simply following the instructions they give you.

Hope this helped

-Mo:)

Assuming that you have the "iw3mp.exe has stopped working" issue...

Right click the speaker icon at the bottom right of you display

Then, click "Recording Devices" 

Right click anywhere in the box it displays and check the "Show Disables Devices" box

Make sure if you see "Stereo Mix" you enable it

If you don't see "Stereo Mix" appear or is not there in the first place, you can download it here:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

All you have to do once you get to this website, is choose the OS you are running and click "Download Global"

I'm sure you know what to once you have downloaded it, it's simply following the instructions they give you.

Hope this helped

-Mo:)

YOU ARE A GENIUS. THANK YOU SO MUCH MO <3