What Is Your In-Game Name?: Fb||1Shot

How Old Are You?: 14

What Is Your Primary Server?: Raid Fun Server

What Is Your B3 CID?: Don't Know

What Is Your Xfire?: Fb||ANAL

What Is Your Skype?: soulreaper005

What Is Your Steam?: soul_reaper005

What Is Your Origin?: soulreaper005 + Fb||1Shot

What Makes You A Good Admin?: Well, i am on the server alot and i can very easily spot modders/hackers. I am also mature. I'm not going to flip out over some "camper" or something.

When i notice someone hacking/modding i will tell them to turn it off or they will be banned. I will deal with it in the most mature manner.

What Skills Do You Have?: I am very well off with most guns the only problem is my lag/ping because i play on a laptop and my internet. I can play but because of my problems i cannot play to my full extent.

What Clans/Communities/Forums Have You Been At?: I am part of the Fb|| clan i am the co-owner but i will not let that get in the way of me supervising the raid community. I also play minecraft and Feed The Beast alot.

Why Should We Choose You?: Well i am on the server alot as i said. I am also trustworthy and will not choose "favorites" when fulfilling my role as admin on the raid server('s).

Hello Fb 1shot, you haven't read our requirements even though you said you accept our requirements, therefor we're declining you and you won't be able to re-apply up until the  6th of may 2014, we need admins that can read properly.