Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qbika

Rules

14 posts in this topic

I think that it is necessary to add a new rule.
Rule #11: No Camp!
=========
3 warn - Kick
What do you think you need it? :angry:

If you're talking about promod I don't think it's necessary mate it could be annoying sometimes but it's not a reason to kick someone :P

I think that it is necessary to add a new rule.

Rule #11: No Camp!

=========

3 warn - Kick

What do you think you need it? :angry:

No, this will not be made in to a rule as it ruins the gameplay. Camping is a strategy within the game and it's needed to fulfill the task at hand in some scenarios. Warning players for camping is like warning players for standing behind an object for cover.

No no no, this rule shouldn't be added, Promod is Promod, there people can do anything to win the game, except glitching, hacking and stuff.

>Camper

>Promod

Pls.

If you dont like campers, you should always "check those corners!"

Mybe a rule for people that spawncamp or camp the whole round long while they are attack?

For example: In crash i see people from attack camp in spawnhouse the whole round long while not even making an effort to go plant or win.

ofcourse, only if you care about people needing to play the objective because honestly it can be a bit fustrating to see people in attack making no effort to win and only caring about there score. But then agian this is pub and most people only give a shit about there score

nah fam, as people have said camping is allowed and however annoying it can be it's still a strat used by some, you could even call it 'lurking' Kappa123

Although saying this, if someone camps in the same spot the entire round and say is the last man against like 5 people and doesnt move and just stays there 'afk' then I would !poke or tell them to move, then take action accordingly. (Bcs it wastes time for the other players ingame if someone camps last alive for 1+ minute(s) )

@Purity It's a PUBLIC Promod server. You can't take any action against spawn campers as they're not breaking any rules.

@Purity It's a PUBLIC Promod server. You can't take any action against spawn campers as they're not breaking any rules.

SPEAKS GOOD, POUR HIM SOME BEER

Mybe a rule for people that spawncamp or camp the whole round long while they are attack?

For example: In crash i see people from attack camp in spawnhouse the whole round long while not even making an effort to go plant or win.

ofcourse, only if you care about people needing to play the objective because honestly it can be a bit fustrating to see people in attack making no effort to win and only caring about there score. But then agian this is pub and most people only give a shit about there score

long ago (like 2011) when I was an admin on an SnD server there was a rule for something along the lines of playing the objective.

This rule basically covered shit like this where idiots would sit in a spot going for kills rather than playing to win the round. Obviously if this rule were to be added, admin discretion would be necessary but I could see figuring something out.

players can't sit in one spot for too long anyway otherwise they'll get kicked for being "afk" so they'll have to move at some point.

players can't sit in one spot for too long anyway otherwise they'll get kicked for being "afk" so they'll have to move at some point.

But will they move far? I mean there is a way around that rule.

Like agian for example in crash spawnhouse: If you just move from one side of the building to the other then you won't get kicked because you are not sitting in the same spot but you are still spawncamping. This rule is very effective against glitchers and campers in a smal space but not for big places.

I am not trying to be annoying here but i am just trying to point out that people are smart and know how to find a way around those kind of rules

I disagree with this opinion, Sorry.

What you mean even I understand, But I can't agree.

Certainly I think action is their style (attacker's side camp?) of play that leads to negative the team.

But there is public server, also important to win, but don't forget to have fun.

In my opinion, enjoy anyway! :3