Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Joseph Tuagalu

What is your in-game name?: Mr.Shankley / Bully

How old are you?: 16

What is your primary server?: Raid Deathrun / [oP] Deathrun / pXg Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: @26663

What is your Steam?: jai_burger2000

What makes you a good admin?:

I know a lot of B3 Commands, I am very active on servers and teamspeak, I am now just starting to communicate a lot with people on teamspeak, but I still like peace and quiet sometimes, I have a lot of hours on dr and I am a respectable person on dr, I've got some friends on Raid and Raid admins, and I would like to join them in the experience, I have always wanted to be a Raid Admin, because I do see a lot of hackers, disrespecting people, and just plain assholes, but I've seen over the 2 years that I have been here just a lot of people who get denied and I was no better of a person, but now I believe it is fit for me to apply and hopefully get accepted, I have been a little annoying sometimes, but I have matured since then, I am almost done with my exams, so I will pick up A LOT of hours now that I have some free time.

I am also a very knowledgable person, so if there is anyone on the site or all of Raid Gaming servers hopefully it's questions I am able to answer so I could help out without people "annoying" iMTroll, Lossy, Darmuh etc. I am also not power-hungry and a very patient person, so however long this app may take to be denied or accepted I won't complain. I don't spam nor annoy the admins/ people on the servers, I am pretty good at DR, so I could also help in that department. I have matured over the 2 years I have been here, I believe that if you accept me, you won't only be adding yet another semi-experienced admin in the Raid Community, but also help me mature even more irl. I am a kind person, I only swear when I am joking, I do like to communicate to new people, and create a friendship, in-which I'd like to do with all players that play Raid DeathRun or any of the servers Raid has.

What skills do you have?: I am good at DeathRun and Promod, and I have a good idea of the b3 commands and how to use them.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Raid / [oP] / pXg

Why should we choose you?: 

Because I have matured a lot now, I am very active on servers and teamspeak, I am usually by myself on teamspeak, because I don't really want to bother anyone on teamspeak, or even want to talk most of the time, my school exams are almost over so I may be able to get A LOT of hours on Raid and get to know more people, I was known as an asshole, but I believe I am a better person, I have come back a better person, and learned to respect others and to just be the bigger man when a argument occurs.

I did copy the questions from OwO's application so I got quite the information from his, I live in Australia, so when I am usually playing Raid is asleep, so I get to be another active admin to help with administrating, reporting cheeky people, I usually 24/7 Raid Deathrun so, I get to get other cheeky people, who decide to break the rules, I am there I can speak Samoan, Maori and Italian, so if there is any people on there speaking those languages I can help with translating it. I am also really generous, and don't warn people without needed to, it is a advantage and a disadvantage, I haven't been disrespecting anyone on the servers and I've been chilled back lately.

EDIT*: I have changed the format and added my B3 sorry some stuff were gone from it.

What is your Xfire?: 12093

I'm just a little bit confused by this bit, xFire has been shut down and not operable anymore, and therefor has been taken out of our application form (Our updated Application form can be located right here.), but I assumed that was your B3 ID, but that B3 ID correlates to an account with 2 connections, if you could update that information, I'd be more than happy to have our Lead Admin+ team vote on your application.

Thanks, 

West.

Your***(I posted that at 11:00pm while being sick, give me a break. ;_; ) admin application can now be voted on Lead Admins+. Best of luck on your application!

You're admin application can now be voted on Lead Admins+. Best of luck on your application!

:whistle:

Ahhhh. I know you, you're that mean guy from my comments section on youtube. Uhm ehm, good luck.

:whistle:

Pfft, posted that at 11:00pm, and I'm sick,  <_<

Anyways, problem fixed.

With all due respect, please don't falsely lead other clan/community to think you were an admin of raid, honestly i don't think you are mature enough.

Evidence:

vCCyeCs.png

Yeah totally your brother who share so many things together, it's like every auzzy on this forum has a brother who play the same servers/games as him with the same cod4 key as well. guess you can't have admin since your bro uses your key and ip address.

Unfortunately you have not passed with your application, you may apply again in two weeks if apps are still open at that time.

Thanks,

West.