Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duke nukem

Would you like to keep camping allowed or not?

15 posts in this topic

Hi people,

I'm here to suggest you a very big change:

it's only my personal opinion,but many people are agree with me....

I suggest to turn  CAMPING from ALLOWED to NOT ALLOWED.

But not only at words like a rule.In other servers if you stay in the same place for 5,10,15 seconds you can't play anymore(you can't shot,can't see eccetera).

What do you think about?You could make a poll to know what other players think.

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Simply put: no. We at Raid like to allow for different playstyles and camping is one of them. If said person enjoys sitting in a corner the entire game, he is allowed to do so.

I'm agree camping is a playstyle,but not when there are few players.

it's always the same matter when there are few players in a large map.

I think camping it's going to annoying people like me,and if people likes to sitting in a corner for all the time....what is the sense of this game??

I can understand sitting playstyle (or hiding on a tree)for 1 minute,2,3,5,10....ok,but not for all the match.

So I suggest to add something like a warning when people camping....too long,like in other servers.

Ah,would you like to add a poll,just to know what people thinks about??

If a player is camping in the same spot for a longer period of time... simply kill him. There is a killcam.
Camping is annoying but its never a good idea to restrict a players style of playing the game.
There are many ways out there to avoid getting killed through the hand of a camping player ;)

If a player is camping in the same spot for a longer period of time... simply kill him. There is a killcam.

Camping is annoying but its never a good idea to restrict a players style of playing the game.

There are many ways out there to avoid getting killed through the hand of a camping player ;)

yeah,the one is a thing called aim-assist,it's true?

So didn't you ever been 1 vs 1 with one player camping all the time,moving only to change spot after killed the enemy?And it's so funny??ah,ok,it's even a playstyle

if you don't care about this problem,I think you can toggle the word " fun " because is a great lie.

Just because you're not finding something fun does not means no one is finding it fun.

Just because you're not finding something fun does not means no one is finding it fun.

ok,it's obvious we have a different vision of"funny"...it's not important,we're exchanging opinion,but I think people doesn't like camping ( not sniping,camping!)

Come on,please create a poll ,just for betting ;-)

If people likes camping,I'll pay you 10euro for the server.

If I'll win,you have to put a warning for 15 seconds of camping.

Are you agree??

:D :D :D :D

Someone made a topic that we should make camping not allowed already, and we said no. The topic was only about a week ago too. 

We're not adding this as a rule

I'm wondering, if "play style" is a something you said you don't want to restrict or limit, what is the sense in limiting things such as grenade launchers? You're taking someone's method of playing and altering and forcing them to change it to something they don't normally do, correct? Using a grenade launcher, that's a play style, and a weapon *OF* a play style. You can argue all day that a grenade launcher is "slop" kills or whatever you want to label it, however, its still considered a weapon of war, much like the RPG, LMG and other weapons, is it not? Why limit users "play style" based on your own personal opinion or only a select group of "elitists"? The game was designed for all weapons AND play styles.... why limit just the one. Level the playing field - don't be selective on it.

I'm wondering, if "play style" is a something you said you don't want to restrict or limit, what is the sense in limiting things such as grenade launchers? You're taking someone's method of playing and altering and forcing them to change it to something they don't normally do, correct? Using a grenade launcher, that's a play style, and a weapon *OF* a play style. You can argue all day that a grenade launcher is "slop" kills or whatever you want to label it, however, its still considered a weapon of war, much like the RPG, LMG and other weapons, is it not? Why limit users "play style" based on your own personal opinion or only a select group of "elitists"? The game was designed for all weapons AND play styles.... why limit just the one. Level the playing field - don't be selective on it.

I'm absolutely agree with you

Truly appreciate your suggestion and it had been taken into consideration

But, feels as if you're diving into another topic as well

If you wish to bring back grenade launchers and other features or further go in-depth how such isn't fair, more than welcomed to make a thread regarding that matter

However, this is regarding "camping" and as iMnub stated, we already had something similar to this and it was decided no rules against camping would be made

It's a style of playing which almost every player uses in one form or another

To put restrictions upon such would hinder most players' enjoyment of the game and make the FUN server not that "fun"

As was decided in the last thread on this subject, no rules against camping will be created

Gracias once more for taking the time to suggest something that you feel would make a positive difference