Lossy

Some changes coming up

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, this month hasn't really been our month really, a lot of downtime and poor managerment, sorry about that, hopefully the same doesn't happen in the future. But we'll be coming back stronger.

Just to clear some things up.

Admins are still admins, trial admins are still trial admins, so can you all admins contact me on xfire with your b3 ID and forum account please

People that applied and was pending, well unforuntaly we lose that data as you can tell, so you'll have to re-do it all :/

One last thing - darmuh still a homo

Now to the real stuff

How our we going to be coming back stronger?

Well first off most of you know about us making a new death run mod(well edited version from 1.2/1.3) to the server and the good news is, it's almost done, I'll make a future post of what's new and removed after that i'll go back to working on the fun server and make it more fun and try to add anti-cheat protection scripts.

We'll make regular backups so we don't lose anything this time and make the secruity much better.

I'll fix the forums up morning and sort out the theme's, account's and stuff as it's 4:15amish for me and i want to sleep :(

Merry christmas all.

!

^^ What he said! ^^

Also we'll have some new deathrun maps to add in the nearish(?) future depending on the mappers. Beatthat is almost finished with destiny, I am almost finished with my cherry update and we've found a few old classical maps on my hard drive that most of you probably haven't played :)

One other thing, you can watch our status when it comes to fixing everything at our home page raid-gaming.net

And if you didnt see it, this was my placeholder for the forums before we got them up :D http://raid-gaming.net/forums3/

Another notice i will be back from being AFK, at around the 3rd or 4th January. Miss you all, :heart: (no homo).

-Gabe

Hello everyone' date=' this month hasn't really been our month really, a lot of downtime and poor managerment, sorry about that, hopefully the same doesn't happen in the future. But we'll be coming back stronger.

Just to clear some things up.

Admins are still admins, trial admins are still trial admins, so can you all admins contact me on xfire with your b3 ID and forum account please

People that applied and was pending, well unforuntaly we lose that data as you can tell, so you'll have to re-do it all :/

One last thing - darmuh still a homo

Now to the real stuff

How our we going to be coming back stronger?

Well first off most of you know about us making a new death run mod(well edited version from 1.2/1.3) to the server and the good news is, it's almost done, I'll make a future post of what's new and removed after that i'll go back to working on the fun server and make it more fun and try to add anti-cheat protection scripts.

We'll make regular backups so we don't lose anything this time and make the secruity much better.

I'll fix the forums up morning and sort out the theme's, account's and stuff as it's 4:15amish for me and i want to sleep :(

Merry christmas all.

[/quote']

when do u think the deathrun server will be back up?

It's already back up, just open up console by pressing ` and then do connect raid-gaming.net:28930 - make sure you're on the main menu though.

I'm glad that this has turned out the way that it has, you guys know pretty much everything us ''Raiders'' like on your server/servers. Can't wait for the new and ''improved'' deathrun :)

I'd also like to announce my departure from the Website and the server for around 17-18 days, Why? - Well because I'm going to America on holiday for a while. I'm leaving the house tomorrow at around 1:30pm

(For all of you guys who want to know the details)

Since all the aeroplane seats are taken, I'll tell you the time my flight is...

- 7:45PM

The aeroplane I'm going on?

- Boeing 747-400 (British Airways)

What aeroplane am I going on, the way back?

- Boeing 777(British Airways)

What day am I coming back?

- January 17th, 11:00PM

Where I'm going?

- New York (Brooklyn)

If you wish to ask me any questions about anything related with this, feel free.

Cloudy, watch out for the food. It will kill you :dave:

Enjoy your time in the states

:$ damn i wanna see that edit of 1.2 Anti said something about it and im stoked keep up the work <3