Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

Application For One Last Chance - Cloudy.

21 posts in this topic

In this application I'll be focusing more on my previous mistakes and addressing how I've tried to overcome them.

I've successfully waited the two weeks in order to apply again.

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes, of-course.

What is your real name?: Matthew

What is your in-game name?: Cloudy

How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: @30

What is your Steam?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cledi/

What makes you a good admin?: What makes me a good admin? I'd like to say I'm kind, respectful and mature across all servers, we all have times when we're a bit 'nubbish' (Don't fine me for using the word nub please @Anti :cry:) but I know when to stop an argument and know if I'm taking a certain situation too far. I know I wont be active for the next 10 days however you know I'm active as I have 100's of hours on Raid all together and nearly have that 2,000 connections milestone! I also try to help out difficult situations in which I try to calm both players (if an argument between two) down and remind them of the rules; I understand my role fully and you can expect me to do my job well.

What skills do you have?: I don't have many skills which can benefit Raid from a productive point of view, but I've been playing the game for around three years and have a general understanding of Big Brother Bot (B3) and all of the rules on the servers. I've been an admin on a few servers before, not to mention I've owned one before which has taught me a few things in how to maintain a server in an adequate state.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: The main ones would be Blur, Vistic and Raid. 

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me for my ability to remain calm in situations others wouldn't; I can stop arguments and prevent any rule-breakers from being present in the servers. I'd like one last chance to prove myself in Raid and would love it if you gave me that shot of being a Trial Admin again.

Please read this spoiler (specifically lead admins+):

I understand that I've made a few mistakes in being an owner at RvS (Otherwise known as Quantum), as well as leaving Raid when it was in a moment of need and I truly apologize for what I've done. Let me explain why this is an issue: It was under the impression that in my last application I was currently still owning RvS, which isn't true as I decided to give up hope about a month ago when we didn't bother doing anything for the server any more. I also had many chances to quit RvS as I knew that a certain someone was stealing scripts and using it for our server; not giving the owner of the scripts credit, therefore I thought I'd try and sort it out by talking to him, trying to resolve the issue making sure it never happens again, which obviously failed as he swore he made the scripts himself, which he quite clearly didn't. So I apologise for being in RvS for so long after I knew and will not make the same mistake, I've decided to give up hosting a server completely and would only like to focus on Raid itself.

As for the other issue which was leaving Raid when they were in need (Back when Raid was going to close down). I'd like to explain this in which; I was originally trying to quit Call of Duty 4 in general which quite clearly didn't turn out too well xD. And that's my only excuse; that's all I can say and I'm sorry for leaving when Raid was about to close down. That's all I can say in my defence and hope its enough to earn myself one last chance of becoming an admin

I'd also like to say a direct apology to @Lossy after talking to him on Steam/Xfire (forgot) about leaving RvS (Quantum) and then going back on my word and joining back, that was silly of me and I'm sorry.

Please leave any constructive criticism below, I'll be in Lanzarote tomorrow for 10 days until the 13th, so I decided to apply now just in-case the applications are closed by the time I'm back. 

Best of luck cledddi<3 I want you to get this :3

You deserve it after all your apps. pls @CMs, give him his chance :c

I SWEAR IF HE DOESNT GET IT I WILL LITERALLY *Insert hurtful action here*

This should be your most important point - "I've decided to give up hosting a server completely and would only like to focus on Raid itself."

It's probably one of the few things in this app that stands out from your last. Not that I remember it all that well.

Also I wouldn't worry about "leaving raid in a time of need." You being there really wouldn't have changed anything. Closing had nothing to do with the admins and everything to do with the former CMs. The only reason raid didn't close is because everyone (especially troll) didn't want to see it end and did everything they could to keep it alive. In fact, if we didn't hand the "keys" over to troll, i'm sure someone would have started hosting raid servers on another dedi anyway...

Thanks, on holiday at the moment therefore my replies will be a bit late c:

Enjoy yourself nub

We'll be waiting for when you get back ^^

Congratulations! You have made it to Trial Server Admin. We have given you a big chance here and put a lot of trust in to this trial, so please prove us all wrong and show us that you can do well! Grats again nub ;o

Sorry, but your application has been denied. 

You may re-apply again in 2 weeks if the apps are still open.