4 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes.

What is your real name?: Josh Sinnott.

What is your in-game name?: Fedzor.

How old are you?: 17.

What is your primary server?: Deathrun.

What is your B3 CID?:  @75107

What is your Steam?: Fedzor2.

What makes you a good admin?: I'm good at Admin shit *_*. In, reality.I wouldn't quite say i'm your Admin that shines bright. However i'm here to do my Job, not to provide you with light. I think i'm a good Admin given the fact i've ran multiple servers in the past, as i'm sure most of you probably already know about them. >Quantum *coughs* Anyways. I'm experienced in the Administrative field of of Deathrun, and Call Of Duty in general. My qualities in that field, include: Calm Tone, Convincing Talker, Good Eye, and many more attributes you'd want in an Admin here at Raid.

What skills do you have?:  I can make basic animations in Adobe Fireworks, I am very confident with new things, I can face any challenge i am provided with. 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: My Community, boss' , TeX.

Why should we choose you? You shouldn't. I feel that what i could contribute to Raid is not enough to even land me a spot as a Trial-Admin. This is my 3rd Application for this community, and also my last. I'm giving my self one last shot to becoming a Trial-Admin.

Additional Comments: I'm attempting to become a part of Raid again due to the fact that i am no longer running servers with @Cloudy So i feel that i will have more time for Raid.

Thanks for reading my application. 

Feel free to ask me any questions about this on skype: live:gcgjosh

Peace.

Unfortunately you have not been accepted for your role as a trial admin. You may re-apply again in two weeks if the admin apps are still open.