duke nukem

Duke Nukem application

33 posts in this topic

Duke: I've played against you and with you many times, and you're a fine player.  If you can control your temper, I think you can be a fine admin.  It might be easier to do this as an admin because once you've got the video evidence, the player gets banned.  Also, many players do not understand English and may wonder why they keep getting kicked when they're glitching in the rocks on Countdown. Having admins that speak other languages may help. Good luck on your application.

This guy could really write a big application, but he is honest and he wrote the only thing he can do. And he doesn't know english that well, sometimes we can't tell what we want to say because we simply can't write it in English. I understand him, because im also not English. Btw, i think he deserves to become Trial, because he is very active on Raid Fun, more active than some admins. 

more active than most of them actually lmao

Duke: I've played against you and with you many times, and you're a fine player.  If you can control your temper, I think you can be a fine admin.  It might be easier to do this as an admin because once you've got the video evidence, the player gets banned.  Also, many players do not understand English and may wonder why they keep getting kicked when they're glitching in the rocks on Countdown. Having admins that speak other languages may help. Good luck on your application.

I know it,Owny ;)    thanks for the support :)

more active than most of them actually lmao

...if were not it for my bad connection, I would be active much more...  ;)

Good luck :)

Thank you Chax!

Sorry, but your application has been denied. 

You may re-apply again in 2 weeks if the apps are still open.