Do you accept the requirements?: yee :D

pssht

What is your real name?: Antonij Gleim

What is your in-game name?: Toch_ja

How old are you?: 16

What is your primary server?: Raid Promod Live #1 and #2

What is your B3 CID?: @ 70633

What is your Steam?: tony12909 or Toch_ja 

What makes you a good admin?: have a lot Experience and am a good Admin cause I'm fair but strong, i'm not abusing my Rights on servers or play with them.

I played cod already for 6 years and can clearly detect in my opinion who hack and who not.. but wouldnt ban after askin someone other for my own safety, nobody is perfect

What skills do you have?: many but not all been found out (except coding this shit i will never learn..)  :D

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: wow, ehm RepZ (RepZIW4) i played and reportet there a lot hackers but wasn't a admin or something like this
i was in really many clans :D that question very hard i won't tell all   :D
the 
onliest proof that i have is just one these clans here -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjfTAhxno0

Why should we choose you?: have a lot Experience in this game and would share this experience with u and continue in this community a fair admin career

Thanks for your attention 

with best regards,

Toch_ja

Good luck :)

A decent application, seems to make quite a few tickets regarding reporting players!

pshht :D

Telling me to pshht when I'm highlighting the fact that you made a usless topic. Interesting way to go about getting admin :3

Telling me to pshht when I'm highlighting the fact that you made a usless topic. Interesting way to go about getting admin :3

you mean my topics are useless for u?

ya that can be right :D

They're useless for everyone and are all copied. I'm not responding anymore because I don't want to cause an argument :)

Best of luck

Sorry, but your application has been denied. This is because of the maturity level shown by the tags you've used in comparison to your app. Also, you spammed your posts up at first with useless topics such as the configs that are public on the internet.

You may re-apply again in 2 weeks if the apps are still open.