Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Becks

Killstreaks

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

since i am very active at the fun server I recogniced that the Strafe killstreak is very strong since it is only 5 kills behind the chopper.
I am suggesting to higher the needed kills to 25, keeping in mind that the chopper kills also count as normal kills. 
It is nearly impossible to not acchieve the strafe choppers after getting the heli up in the air.

Also, is there a possibility to make killstreaks stack in the "inventory" like in other CoD's?

Also, is there a possibility to make killstreaks stack in the "inventory" like in other CoD's?

there is, but I'm pretty sure it would be too OP and shit.

How come?
Its not possible to activate 2 airstrikes or choppers. It would not make a difference in my opinion :)
The annoying thing is that every time I get a UAV i kill 3 dudes and it gets replaced by an air support...
I hope you understand that this is my main problem 

You might be right with that. Still annoying  :wacko: 

The other thing was the strafe on which I suggest to higher the necessary amount of kills to get it, because the kills from the normal chopper stack to the gun kills. It makes the strafe way to easy to reach since it is OP. 
There is like 8 -> 15 for airstrike to heli and 15 -> 20 for a strafe... 
It should be harder to reach a strafe after getting the earlier killstreak than reaching the heli after the air support.
That are my thoughts  :lol: 

You might be right with that. Still annoying  :wacko: 

The other thing was the strafe on which I suggest to higher the necessary amount of kills to get it, because the kills from the normal chopper stack to the gun kills. It makes the strafe way to easy to reach since it is OP. 

There is like 8 -> 15 for airstrike to heli and 15 -> 20 for a strafe... 

It should be harder to reach a strafe after getting the earlier killstreak than reaching the heli after the air support.

That are my thoughts  :lol: 

Me, @Lossy and have been speaking about future changes for the fun server for a while. I am currently working on some pathing algorithms to map out the coners of maps and then spawn solids on them. Or just to kill a player if they go over the line. This is just to stop glitch spots. I have some more ideas like this to and I will be working on them over the next few weeks. The inventory thing is totally something me and Troll want to be added although I can see a slight amount of balancing issues. I will work with the other admins to get this sorted but it is defiently something we want added. I am not too sure about how to fix the easy stealth choppers unless I just change the kills needed to 30 and make the kills from the choppers not count towards kill streaks although that is completely against other cods :P 

I disagree, because only someone who has "extraordinary powers" (or" playing for a long time", as someone said) would benefit, and in fact I think he's trying to increase the kills so he would be the only one who can use them.
How many people can do 30 kills without dying ??
Maybe 2 times in a row? No one ... perhaps a wizard, or perhaps a hacker.
Already get to 8 is a business, let alone 30.
But someone thinks is so simple to make 15 to 20 kills, isn't it? And that someone is bored well,
because it is so annoying to have 3-4 strafe in a single match, poor!!

I already changed the strafe killstreak to 25, is it still 20?

How many people can do 30 kills without dying ??

Maybe 2 times in a row? No one ... perhaps a wizard, or perhaps a hacker.

I can.. at least once a game, then again I am a wizard :D

Also, Strafe is far too easy to get atm, Just seems unfair when I can get it in 13-14 gun kills :P

I disagree too. Hardly any players can get 20 kills without dying unless they are just "pro". I don't think it fair on the players who aren't as good and it would just be unfair. Knowing that it is basically impossible for me the get a chopper just ruins it a bit to be honest.  :mellow:

ok, it can happens to anyone once a game when you are in a lucky day(or maybe because that time you're so strong),
but it happens very often to "someone"...the only one I know(in the raid fun server,obviously).
I've got no problem if I need 15,30,50 or 10000 kills to have a strafe,but you should know that only one will be able to do it,
and not because he's very very strong....​

In my opinion killing sprees are rewards for performing well. But there has to be a balance between how strong the reward is and how easy you can earn it.
And 20 for a killing spree that makes you control the map is way to low. Its the highest streak. It should not be possible to get it every single round.

25 kills are definitely better. Thanks to Lossy

ok, it can happens to anyone once a game when you are in a lucky day(or maybe because that time you're so strong),
but it happens very often to "someone"...the only one I know(in the raid fun server,obviously).
I've got no problem if I need 15,30,50 or 10000 kills to have a strafe,but you should know that only one will be able to do it,
and not because he's very very strong....​

By the way,
accusing other players of whatsoever is not helpfull and productive at a forum topic.

I would wish you to keep it objectively please

I only said that increase the kills would be useful only for hackers or for people which have got "extraordinary powers"(cit.)...can I give my simple opinion on a public topic or not?  DO you think you've been mentioned?

I don't know what are u talking about,sorry,but I think your suggest is useless for all the other "NORMAL AND HONEST"  players

Besides the fact, that I never thought I would be mentioned, I think there should be a challenge for players with "extraordinary powers". And as you said, it is no fun to have 3-4 strafes in a single game. Solution: higher the neccesary kills and make it harder to reach.
"Honest players" or how you call it can  reach a chopper if they really want to. It is still very strong. So dont worry  ^_^

Besides the fact, that I never thought I would be mentioned, I think there should be a challenge for players with "extraordinary powers". And as you said, it is no fun to have 3-4 strafes in a single game. Solution: higher the neccesary kills and make it harder to reach.

"Honest players" or how you call it can  reach a chopper if they really want to. It is still very strong. So dont worry  ^_^

It was sarcasm....

We both know you're the only one that "CAN" do 3-4 strafe on a single match,and you are the only one that is bored about this.

Try to play against yourself in your own server if you consider all us so noobs and boring,you're also talking about a challenge for best players,I don't know,would you like to win a golden cup also?

There are championships about all cod games in the Usa for pro-players,did you considered the idea of join them?

I can not understand why you're wasting your time here among the "losers" like us,I'm starting to think you're kidding us.

But beware,I'm not saying you're a very strong player....I'm saying " you're a very strong player"....do you understand??

I dont even know where the all the hate is coming from.

I am playing here like every other player and im enjoying my stay. I created a discussion at the forums to discuss changes through a collection of thoughts of players on a respectfull Basis

I am pretty sure that your kindergarden behaviour is not what the forum should be about.

I dont even know where the all the hate is coming from.

I am playing here like every other player and im enjoying my stay. I created a discussion at the forums to discuss changes through a collection of thoughts of players on a respectfull Basis

I am pretty sure that your kindergarden behaviour is not what the forum should be about.

...and I'm pretty sure you're a hacker(and I know that hackers can not create topics), is not what the forum should be about...
you can kidding me every time you want,rove around the server everyday,but I'm sure of only one thing..... 
before or late,you'll be banned while I'll be still here with my kindergarden behaviors

The requested suggestion has been implemented

Thread no longer needs to be opened

@@duke nukem If you get legitimate proof, you know where to report

May have trouble obtaining it though ^^

@@Becks Gracias for the positive suggestion