Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

mistakes.

37 posts in this topic

hi, it's your friendly neighbourhood jwofles, just wanting to update everyone on something quickly.

Basically, I lied about my age significantly. I have no idea how old people think I am but I put 17 on my admin application and that's, not true. From the time I since got on the internet, I hid myself behind a fake age but I finally want get rid of that shit because the truth is always better.

My real age?

I'm 14.. *sigh*

I'm so sorry to everybody, being lied to feels awful I know how it feels and if you somewhat trusted me on my age or whatever the fuck you think I'm sorry as well for that. This lie was never meant to have a bad intention or effect but I want to set everything straight and stop being fake. Also, I'm sorry for lying about my age on my admin app, I know you're meant to be 16, but thanks to those who made that happen even if I did quit quickly, I really appreciate you guys.

I just want to add, feel how ever you want about this, I'm not trying to make it sound like people care about my age or myself at all, I just want to inform all my friends here in raid, because I owe you the truth after being in this community for a year or two.
thanks.

p.s , thanks so much for listening to me, I owe you the most.

I had no idea you were 14, and in my honest personal opinion, you're amazingly mature for a 14 year old.

Glad you came clean about it though, feels bad to have secrets hidden in the mist (for me anyways.). So great on ya for coming out with it.

All is well, Jwofles, thanks for this thread, really appreciate it.

Dude, you don't sound 14, you sound alot more posher.

Still, it's cool brother. As long as you're mature, you're sweet in my books :3

You, 14, surely not? 99% of 14 YOs are usually immature. I honestly thought you were 18 to be fair. 

To be honest it's all good anyway, you're a great guy. I'm pretty sure all of us here will understand.

I think I can vouch for just about everyone here and say we forgive you. I still love you the same, nothing has changed. I'm glad you came clean, waffles. I lied about my age and gender in my old clan from WaW, I said I was a 15 year old girl and that went on for 3-4 years so don't feel bad aha. You're amazingly mature for your age, don't let that change. <3

This one's for you JWofles. "Pretend Putte-wofler". 

Anyway, you're a nub. Pretty much everything I wanted to tell you in here I've already told you on teamspeak yesterday :P 

Not going to lie(anymore) when I saw this it gave me the motivation to say that the entire reason I retired was indeed because I lied about my age too. Actually only 16 years old, just turned it like 3 months ago, and man it seems like every one lies about their age on the internet, but I was young and dumb at the time when I started deathrun, just being like 13 or something and making up a fake number because I thought it was cool. I just respect Wofles so much for coming out and admitting it, so, yeah..

Either way, couldn't be an admin knowing I lied for any longer, will never go back to being an admin, thanks for everything you guys have done for me.

It was hard to even click post on this, but I must :C

You sound so much older than me..

I'm just gonna wait for a topic saying that you're actually 19 :p

It's all good :D Everyone lies on the Internet at some stage, I for example have issues fitting into my lamborghini because of my 25 inch penis..

Not going to lie(anymore) when I saw this it gave me the motivation to say that the entire reason I retired was indeed because I lied about my age too. Actually only 16 years old, just turned it like 3 months ago, and man it seems like every one lies about their age on the internet, but I was young and dumb at the time when I started deathrun, just being like 13 or something and making up a fake number because I thought it was cool. I just respect Wofles so much for coming out and admitting it, so, yeah..

Either way, couldn't be an admin knowing I lied for any longer, will never go back to being an admin, thanks for everything you guys have done for me.

It was hard to even click post on this, but I must :C

was I one of the only younginz who didn't lie about their age? who cares how old you are???

Bah, you're forgiven. Age is a small thing in comparison to how you act and you certainly don't act younger than 18 (most of the time :P )

I might as well strike while the iron is hot too ^^

I "came out" on SFS some time ago but didn't think anyone cared enough about me on Raid to bother posting anything. I'm sure many of you smelled a rat instantly, I'm horrifically immature for 18 because I am in fact only 16 years of age :(

Hope no one hates me for my sins because, like Waffles, I obviously didn't do it to spite anyone, I was just afraid of being judged according to my age...

No way. Don't believe it.

FAKIN LIAR

EDIT: When I was in Blur, around 12 years old I said I was 19, people believed me at first and finally spoke the truth at Blur and revealed my true age; to be honest:

Nobody gives two shits unless you're a word I'm not going to say >:D

It's okay BlueWaff, forgiven in my books.

Still a really... annoying cool dude! :troll:

Everyone makes mistakes in life, just have to forgive and forget :D

wat 

no way 

dats bs wofles i swer down bruv 

(Back in the old iceops days in 2012 when I was 13 I lied and said I was 16, so I've done it before...but now I am actually 16) 

Thanks everyone for support, and an extra thanks for people sharing their experiences. + synd lol<3

ye and everyone get a free upvote for being a nice human.

This one's for you JWofles. "Pretend Putte-wofler". 

I'm still a guy okay.

its ok joffler, actually, i have lied about my age too :okay:

im not really 18... im 42.. hence the name bear...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know what i mean

Bottom line? Age is irrelevant when you're dealing with personality traits rather than physical attributes.

Yes; as a general trend younger people tend to be less mature. But this is simply not true for all and shouldn't be held against someone in a place where it is truly irrelevant.

Good for you, JayWubulvueahles.

Don't worry br0 you sound and act mature. I've also lied about my age back when i was 14 to join RV lol but later told everyone that I'm not 19 ( the age i was pretending to be ), and nobody really cared xD

I remember same threads from Beatthat and later from Anti on old Revolution Gaming forums...It's ok dude :3 
Well, I am really 19, if someone thinks im not. My bad English makes me sound like 13 sometimes, but I am really 19 :c

was I one of the only younginz who didn't lie about their age? who cares how old you are???

Nah I didn't lied as well, I did lied back at Runescape 2006 version xD

Anyways, loads of people lie about their age on the internet so it isn't new. People lie about their age by many reasons, for example: Because of the older people that talk to childeren, childeren think very very big what could happen while NOTHING could happen, I thought the same back when I played Runescape 2006 version so that's quite long time ago, I too lied about my age at that game, I said I was 17 while I was like 10. But why? Because your parents tell that it could be a pedo or something else blablablablabla, the thing that I learned over years being active on Internet is, be your self and don't give too much information about your self and nothing will happen.

1) At least try to say your real age so that people can think with you so that they can think twice before saying anything to you, for example: A adult will send some sexy picture that is actually in a funny way made to the 17 year old guy, but the 17 year old guy lied about his age so he's like let's say 13 years old.

Another example: The 13 year old that lies about his age and says he's 17. He's too immature for being 17 and get's problems with converstations because he acts like a kid of 12. 

2) Don't give too much information about your self, like a full name from you and address where you live and what for house you live etc etc. The country, age and first name is MORE then enough.

Remember, these were only examples!

So Waffles we will accept of course your apologize, it wasn't really your fault because you thought in a good way to defend your self.

JeffSkye made about the same topic as Waffles at FNRP forums, so I copied this text to here if one of you ever read things at FNRP forums and I copied because I was to tell about the same stuff like this what I typed right here, so same thing if I typed something else slightly different