Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrAllstopable

Pray for France

37 posts in this topic

Instructions regarding decapitation are found in both the Quran, the Hadith as well as the Siras. The Quran itself mentions decapitation twice, including a verse concerning fighting unbelievers, in which it implores Muslims to "strike off their heads until you have crushed them completely; then bind the prisoners tightly."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beheading_in_Islam

Bear, that poster is right and wrong because it doesn't quote properly.

There a good old quote "islam forbid killing the innocent"

What counts you as not being innocent; leaving islam, you're gay, have sex before marriage and criticize allah, his prophets and his friends. there some more but i can't remember them.

Can easily look up some translations for the quran

@@Wraith. The land was never sold. The reason isreal exist because after the middle east was split up by european countries and british made the jewish state back in 1948. Also jewish people never corrupted germany economy. Germany economy went to shit because of WW1 and hitler blamed jewish people for it. Just like people blame immigrants for stealing their jobs.

Y'all are some discriminative motherfuckers holy shit...

Islam does not cause terrorism any more than any other religion. Plenty of atheists would also use terrorism to bend a country to their will. Narcos has a great example of this.

Just because your parents were Jews does not mean you deserve to die WTF. And are you really trying to sympathize with Nazis?

I can't believe what I'm reading out of you fucks

Also palestine don't deserve what they get, they got fucked over because of the british, religion and politices. Go learn some history.

umm, first of all i said 'actual' people, by that i meant all those who sold their lands to the jews coming to seek refuge from europe. i get it they wanted money since they did have economy problems back then, but tbh they knew what kind of people they were letting in, Nazi's didnt target jews for no reason, they did it because they were corrupting their economy and that was not appreciated by those people. so now because of their past mistakes their children and paying.

P.S Bear, i would recommend first checking the actual book before passing a comment on it, :), Quran is not focusing a tiny bit on wars or other shit, it simply says if you have to 'DEFEND' you defend yourself, other then that it gives a few lines of importance to worldly affairs, but those few lines if understood correctly contain all u need, apart from that it is talking about shit mordern science is based on, and even beyond

You're talking a bit trash, I think you need to look back at the history and understand better at some things. The excistance of Nazi is made by Hitler, Hitler hated jews for some reason what no one knows. Hitler killed like about 1-5 million jews and with that jews didn't had any land to live some where because in THAT time EVERYONE hated jews back then and so excisted Israel. Now everyone hates muslims because of that and this and that.

Anyways, "Also palestine don't deserve what they get, they got fucked over because of the british, religion and politices. Go learn some history." Of course no one deserves slaughtering but it isn't because of British people :facepalm: the role parts are religion and politics or in other words Political Goverment shit what I said earlier.

And bear that shit is fake, for example from your picture verse 9:30

d74c4ccb12ba7a8fc9bec3898c5b197d.png

Please don't post shit things that you didn't even read or even looked at it..

Anyways, "Also palestine don't deserve what they get, they got fucked over because of the british, religion and politices. Go learn some history." Of course no one deserves slaughtering but it isn't because of British people :facepalm: the role parts are religion and politics or in other words Political Goverment shit what I said earlier.

I said religion and politices and when i say british, i meant the british government.

2:191 

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and propaganda is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

3:28

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

3:85

And those who reject Islam as a religion and prefer another, he shall stay and be punished along the rest of the unbelievers in the Hereafter.

5:33

Indeed, those who will wage war against Allah, to cause corruption, he shall be punished or exiled, that is for them a disgrace of this world; and a great punishment will await them in the Hereafter. 

8:12

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

(these two were during the first battle fought for Islam, where God ordered the people to stand up to defend themselves)

8:60

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

8:65

O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.

(these two were when a jewish tribe broke their treaty and were besieged)

9:5

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

9:30

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

9:123

O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

22:19

These are two adversaries who have disputed over their Lord. But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water

47:4

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

BOSNIAN, stop posting about religion.

WHY am I now the problem since I didn't freaking started at all this time ?..