Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrAllstopable

Pray for France

37 posts in this topic

In current news, as most of you all know, France was hit with a terrorism attack alongside Lebanon.

They hashtag #PrayForFrance has been trending alongside the French tricolour, in aim of the world showing it's support to France. I thought I would show my support also;

aa9fdef5de.jpg

(Apologies for the shitty quality image!)

That's actually a pretty cool way of showing your support. Too bad I don't have a chroma.

i've seen enough of these keyboard posts on reddit. do what sharpienero said :angryarnold:

praying is what caused the events to happen in the first place...

#prayforputin to bomb the shit out of the ISIL subhumans :angryarnold:

aa9fdef5de.jpg

Your prayers have been listened! Your and thousands of others with pictures of french flag has made ISIS back off and surrender.

Western Europe why are you so silly and stupid? ;_;

What is even the most stupid thing I've ever seen, and I guess there couldn't be anything more stupid than this, is that the next day after terrorist attack in paris were demonstrations of people wanting france to stop accepting refugees but it's been stopped by those who are pro-imigration even through the day earlier they were crying due to it's consequences.

What we've seen in France is an example of stupid ideology of letting pretty much every refugee in without checking identity of each person crossing the EU border. Well, how the fuck we still call them refugees, maybe 10% of them are really seeking for help, the others are not even from countries burried in war and only want to get grants and/or are terrorists. :whistle:

And to prove I'm right, if they were all seeking for help their destination wouldn't be just france, germany, england and other rich countries but pretty much any where they could get help (not a fucking money). Some of refugees asked if they would stay in Poland if we accepted them have stated they would still cross the border and get to Germany due to higher grants :dave: Some even said 500eur/person (2300pln+) our gov offered to them is "too little to survive", but tbh in Poland it's pretty much a lot and you can buy loads of shit for that.

tl;dr: close the fucking outer borders , use army to help greece and italy control their borders, check identities of every refugee currently in EU, kick them out of european union if they're just a fucking scums.

inb4. somebody calls me facist because I'm against accepting 'refugees' :dave:

Yea I hope nothing like this happens again... Some of our friend's relatives were there but nothing happened to them thank god. Anyways nice way of showing your support.

Yea I hope nothing like this happens again..

sure, let's do nothing, what can go wrong

wow lots of humanity.... 400 little kids die, when did that happen? - 100000 people die, oh... - thousands butchered daily, so sad

100 died in Paris, OH MY GOD!!! WE ARE READY FOR WAR!!!!

P.S BraXi, ye the actual people of Palestine do deserve what they got.

ya'll stupid (apart from braxi letting refugees in without proper checks but still that's a diffcult topic because a lot of eastern countries are racist. xenophobic and poor compared to western countries and lets be serious, would you want to live there after fleeing from a civil war? anyway i think most of them aren't even from syria so...)

Praying for paris doesn't actually mean pray for fucking paris(unless you want to), it's to show you care about the people and it shows the family that lost their love ones support (yes this makes a big difference and helps the familys cope with the death). So stop mocking people because you aren't even do anything apart from think it's cool to mock others that care about what happened.

bear that picture is stupid and could be anything

wrath that's because it's rare to have major deaths in western countries, specially the capital city. compared to south american, middle east and rest of asia it's very common to happen like very common, some of them make it on the news where i live but rest don't because thats how common it is so thats why paris situation was so big on the news because it's very rare. Also palestine don't deserve what they get, they got fucked over because of the british, religion and politices. Go learn some history.

All you mother fuckers needs to have 2 point of views in situations instead of being so opinionated yo

ya'll stupid (apart from braxi letting refugees in without proper checks but still that's a diffcult topic because a lot of eastern countries are racist. xenophobic and poor compared to western countries and lets be serious, would you want to live there after fleeing from a civil war? anyway i think most of them aren't even from syria so...)

I wouldn't say we're racist, we've always been mostly monolithic with about >85% of poles and miniorities such as muslims (tatars), gypsies, koreans, judes, ukrainians and russians living in some places in poland. the thing is even our tatars are strongly opposed to accept 'refugees' (it's illogical to say they or we are  xenophobic).

I wouldn't say we're racist, we've always been mostly monolithic with about >90% of poles and miniorities such as muslims (tatars), gypsies, koreans, judes, ukrainians and russians living in some places in poland. the thing is even our tatars are strongly opposed to accept 'refugees' (it's illogical to say they or we are  xenophobic).

Well accepting refugees is one thing and no one should be called a racist, xenophobic, homophobic or what ever because they don't want to accept refugees but i rarely see anything fair for the miniorities in eastern europe countries. E.g gays not allowed to get married or be open about being gay, I rarely see any black people within them countries(so they probably get treated like crap just guessing not saying it happens) and more :dave:

I even see it on these forums like when troll/mikey changed the flag for gay pride people, mainly people from eastern europe countries or religion people tried to make a big fuss about it by saying how it's not needed. (which is true but who gives a shit, it's not going to affect you in anyway because you're not gay) and now we got people making a fuss about others changing their facebook profile to the french flag or saying #prayforparis. I mean yeah it can be annoying to see it everywhere but it doesn't effect you, the only people it effects is the ones that carried out the attack (because it shows the attacks that we won't back down to them) and the familys that lost loved ones in the attack.

oh well enough rant for me :>

the thing is, most of the people are economical migrants, they come to the rich western europe countries to abuse our welfare system :dave: a real refugee would be happy with the first country they are safe in, while these people who come here to western europe as "refugees" complain about everything and threaten the officials for things like not having "a fridge and a tv" in their free shelters :kingdave: the media just picks the cherries from the cake

the thing is, most of the people are economical migrants, they come to the rich western europe countries to abuse our welfare system :dave: a real refugee would be happy with a country they are safe in, while these people who come here to western europe as "refugees" complain about everything and threaten the officials for things like not having "a fridge and a tv" in their free shelters :kingdave:

The biggest problem is that the whole world abuse each other 24/7. There is some history that france or brittains went to Africa to capture the land and made black people slaves to have them as workers and to earn money with it and they got only small part of food that fits into their 2 hands the slaves.

Bosnia for example, Serbia wanted to capture the whole Yugoslavia back then which didn't happend luckily, also America wanted that Yugoslavia fell appart from each other since Yugoslavia became bigger and stronger and richer.

And now the middle east at Syria, Irak, Iran, the Islamic State in General. Turkey wants oil, America wants oil, Russia wants oil, Brittain wants oil, France wants oil actually loads of countries maybe even more that keeps it self very quiet.

It's always the same song over and over again, it's all about the game: Who's the Alpha with wealth. All political shit that's happening. I've even seen a video yesterday from facebook about that America made ISIS by giving weapons and money to the fighters that fighted against ISIS but instead ISIS captured that: https://www.facebook.com/UniversalFreePress/videos/1109286879117550/

So in short words: It's all about political shit with the shit goverment that's running with evil people in it that causes always problems in the world.

We don't know shit what's happening in the world.

@

welp, raw oil is pretty much the most important export product of the middle eastern countries and the ISIL happens to have a few big oilfields under its control. however, western countries are not buying this oil, in fact they just bombed 100+ trucks transporting raw oil for black markets.

its just that this "islamic state" exists, not only because a small group of people got their hands on weapons originated from the US, but because of this barbaric fairy-tale called "islam". all the shit they do is written in their quran. no islam? no ISIL, no allahu akbar, no ~300 dead in terror attacks.

and before you call me racist, what "race" is islam?

@

welp, raw oil is pretty much the most important export product of the middle eastern countries and the ISIL happens to have a few big oilfields under its control. however, western countries are not buying this oil, in fact they just bombed 100+ trucks transporting raw oil for black markets.

its just that this "islamic state" exists, not only because a small group of people got their hands on weapons originated from the US, but because of this barbaric fairy-tale called "islam". all the shit they do is written in their quran. no islam? no ISIL, no allahu akbar, no ~300 dead in terror attacks.

and before you call me racist, what "race" is islam?

I could say that with the christians back then or with the jews etc. Do not blame on the religion, blame on humanity that abuse. Even if the religion didn't excisted, there would STILL be terrorists or people that would be evil.

Main problem is, humanity can be evil which is 50%. People are jealous 24/7 they want things and they can do stupid things to let them feel their selves better. But oh well we could discuss this for a long time like this but I've said it, I said what is true. Big part of humanity is shit for what they are doing.

I could say that with the christians back then or with the jews etc. Do not blame on the religion, blame on humanity that abuse. Even if the religion didn't excisted, there would STILL be terrorists or people that would be evil.

Main problem is, humanity can be evil which is 50%. People are jealous 24/7 they want things and they can do stupid things to let them feel their selves better. But oh well we could discuss this for a long time like this but I've said it, I said what is true. Big part of humanity is shit for what they are doing.

aye, because without religion there would totally be people beheading others just because some book tells them to

/s

EDIT: just gonna leave this here

https://vimeo.com/145667149

Also palestine don't deserve what they get, they got fucked over because of the british, religion and politices. Go learn some history.

umm, first of all i said 'actual' people, by that i meant all those who sold their lands to the jews coming to seek refuge from europe. i get it they wanted money since they did have economy problems back then, but tbh they knew what kind of people they were letting in, Nazi's didnt target jews for no reason, they did it because they were corrupting their economy and that was not appreciated by those people. so now because of their past mistakes their children and paying.

P.S Bear, i would recommend first checking the actual book before passing a comment on it, :), Quran is not focusing a tiny bit on wars or other shit, it simply says if you have to 'DEFEND' you defend yourself, other then that it gives a few lines of importance to worldly affairs, but those few lines if understood correctly contain all u need, apart from that it is talking about shit mordern science is based on, and even beyond

P.S Bear, i would recommend first checking the actual book before passing a comment on it, :), Quran is not focusing a tiny bit on wars or other shit, it simply says if you have to 'DEFEND' you defend yourself, other then that it gives a few lines of importance to worldly affairs, but those few lines if understood correctly contain all u need, apart from that it is talking about shit mordern science is based on, and even beyond

tedLpXF.jpg

ah simple references... mind checking what is the chapter actually about? there are stories of previous and ancient prophets here, and since these are from stories they are not always things God is saying, merely what those in story are saying :)

and one more thing that translation is shit. mind checking different sources of translations