Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Light.

CJ Speed meter

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys just wanted to ask whoever does updates to the cj server if they can add the speed meter or whatever you call it, saw it in 3xp cj and thought its actually really helpful for some bounces or for every bounce to be honest so that you know how to change fps in the right time and learn how to perfect your fps changes and bouncing directions, So if anyone can add it to the server will be really appreciated since me and my friends think its helpful for it to be there and thanks. :]

I beileve this has already been suggested but I agree it's a good idea

I'm waiting for @@Sentrex to make some stuff for me before i carry on with CoDjumper as the server build is unstable but i can't move it over because it has special functions that our other server buid don't have.

I'm waiting for @@Sentrex to make some stuff for me before i carry on with CoDjumper as the server build is unstable but i can't move it over because it has special functions that our other server buid don't have.

Ok mate glad to hear that your working on it :D and hope it will eventually work and thanks.