Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pr1m3

Deathrun Help

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys.. I update my dr mod to 100 levels.. On lochal host all works fine.. But on server i got this error.. With the reason: Server fatal crashed: G_FindConfigstringIndex: overflow (2002): 'rank_93',, I rely dont know what is wrong.. And i hope i will get help from your.. Sry for my englis.. Tnx..

Hmm.. How i 1 time made to 55 2 time to 90 and all same now to 100 but how i see samthing not good xd..

Any idea maybe what can be wrong??

I can give you only files what is inportant for ranks.. If you wana check what i fail.. Bicose i cant find what i do wrong..

do i really have to go download the 3xp shit, wingzor own deathrun mod and other crap to see the problem?

1 this is not wingzor mod at all.. 2 i test now all works fine to rank 93 if i set rank 94 work then server shootdown.. this is my last update for mod and that why i want fixt this error.. bicose i dont have time any more for play..and i not made backup from my source code.. i woark all on org source what i use.. i not expect this will hapend..  If you want i will paste here rankTable and rankIconTable

rankTable and rankIcontable is not the problem.

Tell me who's mods/plugins you're using and who's source you have edited.

Surce code is original from Semtex... And i bild all on his files.. So is not 3xp mod.gsc in.. but i edit lot stuff.. i have lot plugins so idk.. some are from wingzor crazy semtex...

kk well i have semtex sources as well so i'll have a check. You should remove any text that changes a lot but still uses the setText function for hud.

Server works now.. I upload old script.. Samthing form mod.gsc made error.. I still not figurate what mybe  some Shader or samthing.. But tnx for replay..

Server works now.. I upload old script.. Samthing form mod.gsc made error.. I still not figurate what mybe  some Shader or samthing.. But tnx for replay..

Oke doke then :')

*Locked*

Unlocked. He didn't say he was done, he said his server works, but he still hasn't figured out what's wrong.

G_FindConfigstringIndex: overflow (2002): 'rank_93'

Not sure if this helps but i had a similar issue with a map a while back and it pre-much called it whenever it initialized a specific martial i would suggest use a .gdt from a working rank and just change the colormap.

This is possible why @@Lossy asked for what plugins you might have.