Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purity

I think it's time.

21 posts in this topic

Hello my friends, allies and faggots.

It's with great sadness I have to make this post, although I do believe it's for the best. I will try and make it short and sweet but would like to add detail where possible.

SO, without further bullshitery here we go. As I'm sure the leaders, lead admins and players have noticed I have been extremely inactive on CoD4 overall and at Raid, although I do check the forums regularly etc, getting to the point I have really lost interest in CoD4 as a game, I have turned to the dark side and have basically took up playing CSGO as my main game but everytime I even think of launching cod4 I just get the feeling of boredom, perhaps it really is a dying game.

I have decided the amount of admins in Raid are sufficient to do the job, with more players joining the servers daily new admins are needed, and some older ones need to go into retirement, I have been in Raid I believe just over a year, maybe less but the experience of being an admin (has had its ups and downs eh troll? Kappa) was amazing, the community, the servers, the leaders and admins in this community are all enjoyable and that's what I love about Raid. The only reason I would like to retire from my admin position (which some will be happy about) is because of my lack of activity on cod4, and I really dont feel like it will pick up again in the next few months, perhaps I will return to it, but as a player (ofc on Raid :dave: ) 

I hoped my duties both good and bad were noticed as an admin, I did try and be fair, I certainly fisted those hackers but I am aware I am and wasn't the best admin on Raid at all, I did abuse I did insult I did make harsh judgement but with the kind help of members of this community (anti, lossy, west mainly) I learnt and have improved my attitude in other games like CS. 

I desire to be put into the retired admins section, I feel I have earnt it. My retirement isn't an act against this community in anyway, no one has done me wrong or forced me to leave (although i would rather retire than be forced to step down) so with that in mind, i bid you farewell.

There is just a quick thank you I would like to say, to the people who made my time here at this community enjoyable, I shall give a list of names (if your name isnt on, I still love you, kinda)

Anti, Cloudy, West, Lossy, The two admin brother faggots, DeadEcho, Bear ( :angryarnold: ) , Tilakeh, Darmoo, Jwof, JR (even though we fell out recently) and the main bae's Triton and Caspa.

I deeply enjoyed playing and getting to know everyone on the ts / servers and forums - thank you, my friends.

tl-dr: retiring from admin, bored of cod4.

This is my final decision, I just think its time.

I will still lurk on steam, forums and ts the occasional time if you would like to speak to me

Lots of love,

-Purity

Purity :cry:

After all the active admins jokes, you did a good damn job at being admin and it sucks you're leaving too. But hopefully it makes you feel better hahaha, and enjoy not having to check the ticket system. I'm pretty sure we'll all be bored of CoD4 at one point, we're just jumping the death early by retiring ^^.

Have fun man!

Adios nubzor and wish you the best of luck in life

Despite what some nubs may think, you've been a helpful part to Raid both administratively and through being an example for multiple situations ^^

Make sure to visit us every now and then

Lastly, csgo? More like csno :troll:

Goodbye Purity.

Although I never spoke to you on a personal level, or for the matter, never spoke to you at all, I think that you still deserve a farewell.

I wish you the best in life and anything beyond Raid.

Adios, you will be missed :)

THIS

"launching cod4 I just get the feeling of boredom"

Freaking true this xD, there is just no fun when you even click on the COD4 icon, because we've seen everything by now what COD4 is and how to strafe, camp, play etc etc. There is no discovery :c

Anyways, whalecum to the csgo team :troll: and good luck over forums etc.

Goodbye Purity, Even though we never talked it's always sad to see an admin go :c

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your life :D

Bye purity ;-;

I'm gonna miss you :p Really enjoyed cheating with you on promod :D (by cheating I mean playing fairly of course ;) ) but seriously, I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do in life :D

I'll leave you with some inspirational words

"Tiocfaidh ar là."

<3

Irony, at its finest. I should say lol instead.

quit double posting no tooth pls

Purity! :c We haven't spoken in so long!

Well, can say now that you're an extremely nice person and pretty much befriended me on CoD4 from when we first met, had some good banter on the server and was always fun playing with you :wub:

Good luck in your future life and come play with me on csgo :) (I'll carry you, I'm silver 3)

Going to miss you babes :cry:

Good bye Purity.

I remember from when I played Raid deathrun the first time that you.

I think lonely you're retired, But I wish sincerely your fun life!

Best of luck for your life :>

Good bye Purity and may you have the best luck in your future and just wreck them all for me on csgo :P

So long, Purity, sad to see you go.

Just wanted to thank you for your years of hard work and dedication, and I will always remember and honor it. 

Hope your future has greener pastures. :)

Best of luck!

Purity Noo..!

Its so sad to see you go  

After the good ol cod4 promod times we had together   ;)

I was so crazy about you teaching me how to be a good promod player

I Wish you the best of luck in the future! Hope we can play Csgo some time  :P

Going to miss you @@Purity ^^ We didn't talk for a long time but I am sure you still remember me. 

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what is GFX or how you make it. You showed me photoshop on xfire a way long time ago and that's how I started learning how to make them.

I miss our chats in xfire and playing promod or deathrun together. I am sure you will be playing cs from now on but make sure to visit us from time to time. Good luck in your future and take care man.

So long, Purity, sad to see you go.

Just wanted to thank you for your years of hard work and dedication, and I will always remember and honor it. 

Hope your future has greener pastures. :)

Best of luck!

wow thanks for thanking me for my hard work i see how it is smh

wow thanks for thanking me for my hard work i see how it is smh

But you've told me you haven't answered a ticket in like 2+ months. .-.