Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Report Centre

13 posts in this topic

Hi all, just writing a quick topic to let you know that thanks to @MiKeY, we have a new feature on all of our cod4 servers besides CodJumper. This feature is a new command called "!report". This command can be used to report a player on the server for whatever reason necessary, however for now please try to keep the reports to cheaters.

The command layout is "!report <players name> <reason for report>". What this will then do is tell B3 that the user in the server has been reported and put their information on a webpage we own. If an admin is logged in and looking at the report centre then they will see this new report appear and can join the server to take action. However, this is not a replacement for the ticket system and may not mean you are guaranteed to get an admin join, so please still record demos and such just in case there are no admins available.

Admins, please PM me asking to set you up an account if I have not created one for you already. For now we are limiting this to server admins and above as we are still testing everything, but after enough testing it will be open to the whole admin team.

Thanks all,

iMtroll and MiKeY.

MUST... NOT... COMPLAIN... ABOUT IT BEING CENTRE WHEN THE TRUE AND BETTER WAY IS CENTER :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold:

Anyways, hopefully nubs (Admins and players) find this useful along with convenient

If someone reports a player, how do we know he is not lieing?

Join the server and see for yourself :P.

Join the server and see for yourself :P.

This, it doesn't ban them. This is just for admins to see if someone is cheating without getting spammed on steam or teamspeak.

Just because he isn't hacking one time, doesn't stop him from doing it later. Doesn't sound like a very good Idea IMO.

once a hacker always a hacker... mo :)

I've moved the admin talk into the admin place. Now please don't be nubs you lot.

i know it doesnt belong here, but where are admins? someone named CHAMSOo is all the time spaming, he doesnt play, and he is all the time rude. it would be great if we could !votekick. or that realy someone would ban him...

i know it doesnt belong here, but where are admins? someone named CHAMSOo is all the time spaming, he doesnt play, and he is all the time rude. it would be great if we could !votekick. or that realy someone would ban him...

Votekick would be abused so much. simple as.

As Caspa stated, would be abused

If he continues, then please record proof and make a cod4 report player ticket at: Tickets System