Toch_ja

Toch_ja Admin App.

5 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: yes

What is your real name?: Antonij Gleim

What is your in-game name?: (primarily) Toch_ja'

How old are you?: 16yr

What is your primary server?: Raid Promode #1 - #2 your Counter Strike GO servers soon too

What is your B3 CID?: @70633

What is your Steam?: tony1209 , tochja , toch_ja

What makes you a good admin?: i got a lot experiences in the last 5-6 years in Moder Warfrare 2 in subject detect ppl who usehacks ingame and i can m ore than one language (German/Russian most in Latein because my cod cant read the russian letters and English)am a good Admin cause I'm fair but strong, i'm not abusin my Rights on servers or play with them.

What skills do you have?: i can create good configs for cod4 if anyone have problems ingame.. many but not all been found out (except coding this shit i will never learn..)  :D

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: (copied) wow, ehm RepZ (RepZIW4) i played and reportet there a lot hackers but wasn't a admin or something like this I was in really many clans  :D that question very hard i won't tell all :D the onliest proof that i have is just one these clans here

-->

Why should we choose you?: Honestly I can't say that you should choose me cause you know a lot about that what the company needs and and am just a user who can support you.

I'm just gonna go and leave your chat logs here...

9acbef0f554bfb112f597bd4b783b19d.png

e4f233c1da584154990603dd0847d09f.png

dd71cebdc53773ca071349cf00ba42bd.png

Now tell me, do YOU think you deserve admin after these? 

come on thats just , nobody report me for insulting someone ...

on combied had a guy vs bots wallhack ... he aimfollow trought wall I'm just explode

i as admin wouldn't warn someone for saying in all chat to someone faggot 

if anyone would say son of a bitch or something like that is a more abusive as faggot 

I confess i cope really offensiv.

and it's not fair that you purely choke me cause everybody written once shit in open chat ..  :D

i as admin wouldn't warn someone for saying in all chat to someone faggot 

I confess i cope really offensiv.

This is another reason why you're not getting admin. The rules say that if someone is breaking rule1, you have to warn them. 

Yes, and we aren't looking for admins that are offensive.