Followers 0
Raid-Bliss

Hair Style.. What you think?

Hair Style   8 members have voted

1. 1. Keep It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Ok So.. I decided to cut my hair.. I've never had a style before just normally cut all over.. so i got bored and tried this..

what you think, i should keep it or cut it all off? 

WP_20151216_20_46_12_pro.jpg

That's the style that people take now a days :dave:, I would say yes, it fit's for every man (almost every man) but do NOT keep letting grow your top hair or you will get this size..

9b87dca61992ba5087d09b8f968647ea.jpg

Actually for this man it does fits but for most people out there? it looks like they are freaking gay but they aren't xD, just a tip.

I would go more like this:

tumblr_inline_nmspvkQdob1t8fxly_540.jpg

Around the head, not too much cut and on top don't let it grow too much

As someone that either mostly has a buzz cut or grows it out long enough to be considered a deflated afro, I can only say that just do what you believe would be best

It looks good, needs to be a big longer though, don't listen to all the nubs above. As a non virgin, keep your hair about 2-2.5 inches long and you get all the biznitches on your dick as long as it's pushed over. Don't get your sides too tight either, I'd say a 2 would do you. (From someone who has hair dressing experience). It take's a LOT of maintaining though. Like drying it with a hair-drier after a shower, using a hairbrush on it a lot at the start to train it, and also maybe (optional but helpful) the occasional hairspray useage when it just wont sit right. Anyway, goodluck!

Actually for this man it does fits but for most people out there? it looks like they are freaking gay but they aren't xD, just a tip.

Who cares? 

I vote sometimes.

do you want you thinks best man

That's the style that people take now a days :dave:, I would say yes, it fit's for every man (almost every man) but do NOT keep letting grow your top hair or you will get this size..

9b87dca61992ba5087d09b8f968647ea.jpg

I would go more like this:

tumblr_inline_nmspvkQdob1t8fxly_540.jpg

Around the head, not too much cut and on top don't let it grow too much

I think you should keep it.

It fits you really well :).

As someone that either mostly has a buzz cut or grows it out long enough to be considered a deflated afro, I can only say that just do what you believe would be best

It looks good, needs to be a big longer though, don't listen to all the nubs above. As a non virgin, keep your hair about 2-2.5 inches long and you get all the biznitches on your dick as long as it's pushed over. Don't get your sides too tight either, I'd say a 2 would do you. (From someone who has hair dressing experience). It take's a LOT of maintaining though. Like drying it with a hair-drier after a shower, using a hairbrush on it a lot at the start to train it, and also maybe (optional but helpful) the occasional hairspray useage when it just wont sit right. Anyway, goodluck!

thanks guy's, helps alot. cause i was about to cut it all off cause. everyone that knows me said no. maybe cause there used to see me with just a simple cut.. but to be honest i feel good with the hair. so i guess that's all that matters right? :P hahah cheers for the replies