Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit

Changing PC, i want to keep my level

17 posts in this topic

Lossy, Since Its My Birthday Tomorrow, Im Building My Own Gaming Pc as My Gift , and I was scared I would lose all my lvl on Raid Dr, so Gabe Told me I could send u ScreenShots of my Lvl So Here They Are,  Btw I will msg u when Im doing building my pc so u can transfer my lvl thanks.

Search For The Name ^0Bandit to more Specific.

post-250-0-68753200-1397095803_thumb.jpg

post-250-0-12293900-1397095808_thumb.jpg

Okay, no problem we'll take care of it when you get your new computer.

You may want to transfer your profile either way so you  retain your rank in all cod4 servers and the configs.

Thanks Thomas For Your Concern , and I Don't Care about my Configs I just care about the lvl , I don't mind downloading the maps again , the lvl Is what matters.

you do realize that you can save your profiles folder on an external harddrive or for that matter and install it into your cod4 directory where it will be installed in with steam,xfire or any other program and you will not lose your level. as long as you do not change your keycode. 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty 4 

copy and paste that into your windows explorer and it wil ldirect you to your cod4 files you can then copy and paste your files into a folder. and transfer it to your gaming Rig.

If you would like you can add me on Xfire and i can tell you what exactly to do.

I Don't think there is a problem on Lossy Transfering my lvl, cause its much easier if u ask me, I don't have a harddrive tbh Sorry Grez -.-

The files are not extremely big. tbh if i were you i would type 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty 4\players\profiles

into windows explorer and just take your profile and move it to your rig. Saves lossy time.

I Dont Think Lossy will be that Busy, and its not hard to transfer lvl im guessing , please help me on this one Grez  i cant do as u are saying, sorry but i think lossy will understand.

i don't understand why you cannot are you on a mac?

Come to ts

setrank <player> <rank>

Done , 1 second not a big deal if you do not know how to do it

Lossy, Since Its My Birthday Tomorrow, Im Building My Own Gaming Pc as My Gift , and I was scared I would lose all my lvl on Raid Dr, so Gabe Told me I could send u ScreenShots of my Lvl So Here They Are,  Btw I will msg u when Im doing building my pc so u can transfer my lvl thanks.

Search For The Name ^0Bandit to more Specific.

Told you it would work ;) :p

Would this not have been much easier just sending a PM?

Also, using all caps can come across as agressive, and many people dislike it, such as myself. It makes you appear immature as if you must have your demands met otherwise you're going to cry like a 5 year old. So please, try to refrain from using all caps. 

Lossy Forget All That I Said , Grez helped me out and i got it all in control.