Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duke nukem

Can you import some maps from combined operations in fun server?

8 posts in this topic

Hi!

It's possible to import some very cool maps from combined operations like skidrow,terminal,seatown and many other into fun server? Maps with no glitch spots , invisible walls and suitable for the high jump.

There are few maps in fun server ( I know,just said this in other topics) and those maps could give a breath of fresh air on it.

I don't believe it's possible sorry, you need to have a mod running to run custom maps :/

a774f0e5b5058c2ae228509c24f1c221.png

The map is there^^, just incase you is confused :3

You don't need a mod running custom maps. But I believe it requires the players to manually to download it

You don't need a mod running custom maps. But I believe it requires the players to manually to download it

Infact I had to download mod and maps to play in combined operations,so why we can't do the same thing in the fun server also?

because i don't want people downloading stuff specially for changes GSC sided

Ok,and so I'm sorry for my useless suggestion

because i don't want people downloading stuff specially for changes GSC sided

Hi!

It's possible to import some very cool maps from combined operations like skidrow,terminal,seatown and many other into fun server? Maps with no glitch spots , invisible walls and suitable for the high jump.

There are few maps in fun server ( I know,just said this in other topics) and those maps could give a breath of fresh air on it.

This is not so much of a stupid idea. I really enjoy playing the fun mod and thats why I took some time out from the site to completely restructure and rewrite the fun server. I only got half way through it but now me and lossy are working on it together. We want to greatly improve fun server and that is what we are working on at the moment. But alone with this improvement we want to make a mod a little like the fun server but will all the things that we can not do now because we don't want to be running a mod. With a dedicated mod we could use dedicated maps and we should add invisible solids to make more maps safe with hight jumps.

Nothing is set in solid yet about the fun server update or for the mod. But I just thought I would say that it is totally on our mind and we want to see what we can do.