Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spencer

Favorite Deathrun Map

11 posts in this topic

Just curious to know everyone's favorite deathrun map.

If someone has posted this before than 2 bad lmao.

My favorite map is Qube. Love the design and music on that map.

Terror! I like both versions, but original and first one is my favourite.

mp_deathrun_slender was my favourite although I only played it twice. I felt spiritually enlightened when playing the map, the overall atmosphere was something other worldly. The map had excellent detailing and the story behind it was like Rooftops times a million. I would really appreciate if this map could be added back to the rotation so i could once again bask in the warm healing glow that this map brings to me.

mp_dr_slender was my favourite although I only played it twice. I felt spiritually enlightened when playing the map, the overall atmosphere was something other worldly. The map had excellent detailing and the story behind it was like Rooftops times a million. I would really appreciate if this map could be added back to the rotation so i could once again bask in the warm healing glow that this map brings to me.

No one has the sources for the map anymore and the scripts were server sided. But I deleted them from the dedi so that no one can ever play the map again. 

Also only the spawn was detailed and even that was poorly done now that I look back at it.

My favourite game was hilly v2 as I love the creator and the map was really detailed, if I had one bone to pick it'd be that the traps could be better but the map looked amazing!!!

No one has the sources for the map anymore and the scripts were server sided. But I deleted them from the dedi so that no one can ever play the map again. 

cc1130643eaf7c08502f34020c4b8c23.png

Terror! I like both versions, but original and first one is my favourite.

lol

I thought nobody likes terror :D

I agree 0v0

My favorite dr map is terror!

Sick for me, it was fun as fuck, something that most death run maps lack, *FUN*

Pretty much mate ^^

Anyway my favourite is flow since it just feels like fun to me, idk why, probably the end rooms. Either that or a few of the 4gf maps like: city, dirt or sg1, since they just felt iconic :3

My favourite map would be Diehard :D, It was my first map on deathrun when I started playing and it still is my favorite, I just love how the map is made, the secret, the music and the rooms in the map and for speedrunning of course :3