Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
not gAY

Glitch & Elevate Locations on Crash & Strike

4 posts in this topic

Hi Chaps,

There are several locations that can be used to glitch onto roofs on Crash.  I'm particularly thinking of the bounce in mid onto the left buillding.  There are also at least one elevate spots on Crash.

On Strike there is one elevate location that I know of.

Is it possible to get these blocked, like you have done with the jump onto the middle building from sniper house on Strike?

It's always mildly irritating to get killed by someone who is 200ft in the air, or on top of a building that you wouldn't check because it is only accessible via a glitch.

Thanks

M

As for the elevators, they can be blocked quite easily by the L O Double S Dawg, The problem with counting that bounce as glitching is the fact that it's a bounce.. If i was to warn/ban someone for hitting that bounce,  then I'd have to warn/ban anyone that hits any of the small white barrier bounces around the map. To be completely honest, I've used that pole bounce to top building on Raid multiple times, as it's not a glitch..technically.. it's just the same as any other bounce around the map but it's from a higher spot and requires a LOT more skill. (My Opinion, doesn't mean every admin thinks the same)

Certain bounce spots are blocked. I'm coming up with a new method to detect elevators efficiently.

Certain spots will be allowed e.g crash on roof spot since it's a common/not OP spot but others will be blocked in the future and i don't care about how hard it is to get up there, the fact that 1 person can get into a really unfair spot will be blocked.

Certain bounce spots are blocked. I'm coming up with a new method to detect elevators efficiently.

Certain spots will be allowed e.g crash on roof spot since it's a common/not OP spot but others will be blocked in the future and i don't care about how hard it is to get up there, the fact that 1 person can get into a really unfair spot will be blocked.

So, what's the exact altitude we're not allowed to bounce from then?...#Logic.

I would appreciate a specific reply Loss Dawg