Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moseph

A topic I had never wanted to make

14 posts in this topic

Hello Raid,

This topic had come earlier than I had thought. I may have been only at Raid a short amount of time, but unfourtunatly I feel that due to work at home and personal issues, I must retire. I can't really give you a good explaination, just know that I will be still trying my hardest to come on TeamSpeak and Raid servers.

Also, Its sad to say that I have lost interest in Call of Duty 4 now, and my main game has been taken over by CS:GO. But I am sure I will revisit Call of Duty 4 some time, every now and again. But as the servers are hosted mainly on COD4, I feel I have no use as being an admin anymore. I am deeply sorry that I hadn't had stayed longer.

So this is my retirement. My stay was a short one, and I was proud of every moment that was within it, thank you.

- Mo:)

See you man it was good knowing you, you was a cool lad :'~)

It's a shame that CS:GO took over your life, but nevertheless enjoy it mate, cod4 is always gonna here whenever you're bored :3

Sad to see you go :c Can't blame you for losing interest ;-; Wish you the best in whatever you decide to do in life! 

Awh mo :*

I'm so surprised to see you retiring so soon, I didn't think this would come.. but it has.

Anyway, you've been an amazing admin and an awesome person to play with, just a shame about your internet :P

Hopefully you'll be fine without admin powers but thanks for everything :3

For some reason, i had this feeling that something like this would come (Weird huh). Now i have to find another target to annoy  :P.

Anyway, it was fun talking and playing with you and it is sad to see you go man. Good luck with your life because sometimes it can be a bitch.

But don't be a stranger man. See you.

Can't really blame you, everything's fading 1 by 1, csgo has taken a majority of raid's time

bye tho

Thanks guys for the support, I'm sure I won't go completely inactive.

Much love <3

Sorry to see you go, Mo.

You were a fun guy to speak with, and your work on the servers was above superb,  hope everything goes swimmingly in your life as well with CS:GO.

Peace, chum.

Ohh Man, Its sad to see you go Moseph

I wish I knew you better

Best of luck!

Good luck @@Moseph, I think you did your job well and the best what you could've. Thank you for keeping Raid safe and we will see you around :)

crap why did i re-buy you csgo? :troll:

Good luck with the future and hopefully once we get the csgo servers properly sorted out you can come back as a admin for the csgo team :D

@iMtroll and i hope you removed his teamspeak admin, we don't want another cloudy coming back on :troll:

@iMtroll and i hope you removed his teamspeak admin, we don't want another cloudy coming back on :troll:

They did, don't worry ;). And I have had a talk with iMnub, maybe I'll apply when the CS:GO servers are a go (Maybe).