Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Synd

Black Ops 3 Camo bugs

14 posts in this topic

No matter what I do, my camos do not show up correctly on any texture setting below extra, and my pc turds out on extra, so i need help.

Heres what the camo is supposed to look like in game: https://gyazo.com/44354f1499433091b8f392422abc0b91

Heres what the camo looks like in game for me. : https://gyazo.com/31076e746684bd45b7cca27f7c8c463a

No matter what I do, my camos do not show up correctly on any texture setting below extra, and my pc turds out on extra, so i need help.

Heres what the camo is supposed to look like in game: https://gyazo.com/44354f1499433091b8f392422abc0b91

Heres what the camo looks like in game for me. : https://gyazo.com/31076e746684bd45b7cca27f7c8c463a

Probably a GPU driver issue, try roll back, happened to me before 

What @ said, also give some PC specifications please? and I mean ur GPU. Also read some updates from Nvidia or AMD if there are any issues with the newest updates, otherwise reinstall the newest update, maybe you didn't downloaded it correctly or didn't installed it correctly.

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiighty so I've roll backed drivers, downloaded specific drivers that are "Best" for Black Ops 3, tweaked way too much in the config, verified game cache, and reinstalled too. Nothing has worked, and nothing has allowed me to be able to play the game on extra either. I've learned that the game eats up ram, but my brother has 8 GBS too and his camos work just fine.

So my question (I'll google it too obv): is there a way to give black ops 3 permission to use as much ram as it needs without my pc like, dying or anything?

If i remember correctly black ops 3 detect your system specs and decides if it can be ran on extra/high/medium/low. If it can't run lets say on extra/high it will not show them settings.

If i remember correctly black ops 3 detect your system specs and decides if it can be ran on extra/high/medium/low. If it can't run lets say on extra/high it will not show them settings.

Yeah it only shows medium in texture quality but when ran on medium the textures just don't load correctly when i enter a game, and I can't run it on extra.

Also its not just the camos, that was just the most annoying part. My game looks worse than ps3 graphics because my textures just don't seem to load.

Yeah it only shows medium in texture quality but when ran on medium the textures just don't load correctly when i enter a game, and I can't run it on extra.

Also its not just the camos, that was just the most annoying part. My game looks worse than ps3 graphics because my textures just don't seem to load.

Run the game with your videocard in Nvidia configuration.

Uhm, I tweaked a few(a LOTTTTTTT) things and I fixed it, kind of.

My textures look good again, but my camo still flickers, and some camos don't show up still

However, they do show up when I go ahead and switch my texture settings during a game. Its really weird but on a level its fixed.

My textures look good again, but my camo still flickers, and some camos don't show up still

However, they do show up when I go ahead and switch my texture settings during a game. Its really weird but on a level its fixed.

The fuck do u tweak lol

I've seen a lot of people have issues with camos flashing so just know you're not the only one.

Btw I never fixed this it's still happening

I think its a VRAM issue but man.... makes the game unplayable.

Go into the config.ini and edit this: 

Look for "RestrictGraphicsOptions = "1" ". Change 1 to 0. It should look like RestrictGraphicsOptions = "0".

this will now show all the graphic options in-game 

also texture issue might be able to be fixed if you turn of ambient occlusion

I knew that.

Also ambient occlusion has been off.

Try installing newest graphic drivers then clean boot and set graphics to default once in-game.

Also their been a new update a few days ago which might fix your issues if you havn't played since this post.