Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Help me Leauge of Legends!..................

11 posts in this topic

As the title says HELP

Since this week I see that I'm banned on Leauge of Legens via my e-mail. Asked my friends if (only 2 persons had access to my acc..) and neither of them said that they hacked on my account and 1 guy doesn't even know how to hack on leauge of legends nor he will do.

Also the dickheads gay support from Leauge are like this:

AANZbqj.png

They just say NOPE, doesn't even freaking know what for program was being used or something. Never gonna spend 10 euro again on Leauge of Legends.... even though that it was only 1 time but NEVER.

Also at the end I've put this extra sentence: And give me one reason that you won't lift up the ban without any proof that I used any hacks or scrips, as I said I would never hack or use a fucking script for a game that I freaking paid for and put hours in it, otherwise it's a waste of a time for ME.

So any tip to unban?..

For fuck sakes man.

as they said, they will not lift your ban under any circumstances so nope, theres nothing you can do.

and for the reason you were banned, the case is either:

1. you cheated by yourself

2. your so called "friends" spread your account details further and someone you dont know cheated using your account

3. your "friends" really did use cheats and are just not telling you the truth :kingdave:

anyways, the customer support wont ever tell you the cheat they detected to prevent the cheat developers from knowing their cheat is no longer "undetected" and safe to use

why would you even share your account details in a game like league of legends in the first place? :dumb:

as they said, they will not lift your ban under any circumstances so nope, theres nothing you can do.

and for the reason you were banned, the case is either:

1. you cheated by yourself

2. your so called "friends" spread your account details further and someone you dont know cheated using your account

3. your "friends" really did use cheats and are just not telling you the truth :kingdave:

anyways, the customer support wont ever tell you the cheat they detected to prevent the cheat developers from knowing their cheat is no longer "undetected" and safe to use

why would you even share your account details in a game like league of legends in the first place? :dumb:

Because they are in real life friends :dave: and I know their accounts as well. But my self I never hacked on that game.

you wont get your account unbanned, its clearly stated in the email. useless to come here and make a thread about it.

pretty sure account sharing isn't allowed either.

EDIT: yup the guy responding even said account sharing isn't allowed and would end up with you suspended. and you go and admit it lmao

pretty sure account sharing isn't allowed either.

EDIT: yup the guy responding even said account sharing isn't allowed and would end up with you suspended. and you go and admit it lmao

They can see anyways, so why not

Even if you or your friends didn't cheat, you shared your account :D 

As Lossy has already told you, account sharing isn't allowed on League of Legends. So you've just told the staff member that you let others on your account anyway ;o

Question, how do you know your friends didn't cheat? just because they said so?

Also the dickheads gay support from Leauge are like this:

Using gay as an insult? typical...

Question, how do you know your friends didn't cheat? just because they said so?

I see it in their eyes, I don't stop question it until I see it's a real no otherwise I will be real mad at them lol

I see it in their eyes, I don't stop question it until I see it's a real no otherwise I will be real mad at them lol

well you really should question things instead of constantly trusting/believing them otherwise you'll be stabbed in the back a lot. Always second guess people.