What is your real name?: [Raid]Dead

How old are you?:16 

What is your primary server?:Raid Combined operations

What is your B3 CID?:731

What is your Xfire?:Deadofwar

What is your Skype?:Lachlan sos

What is your Steam?:Lachlanduty

What is your Origin?:Lachlanduty

What makes you a good admin?:I respects rules and players also I could give you tips for the server E.g skins weapons and more and It would mean the world for me to get into Raid.

What skills do you have?: well I have developed textures for skyrim so I could make textures for Raid and I am level 55 in Combined Operations so I have dedicated lots of my time on Raid.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:[oP],FPSG,SoB

Why should we choose you?:Well you can trust me you have my word and I will make sure people are respecting rules/players while online and help with server Mod if needed so.

Hi Dead, How are you? Thats great. Please learn to read. Thank you! Oh and @ Lossy i'm not trying to be an admin ;__;

Hi Dead, How are you? Thats great. Please learn to read. Thank you! Oh and @ Lossy i'm not trying to be an admin ;__;

?

Sure SiildUde you made a clan app and it got denied. You should Respect people that have a change of getting admin.

Sure SiildUde you made a clan app and it got denied. You should Respect people that have a change of getting admin.

>People that have a chance

You don't have a chance if you don't read the requirements.

Denied.