Followers 0
Flaccid

My Application

12 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Dakota

What is your in-game name?: Flaccid

How old are you?: 19

What is your primary server?: Deathrun, Promod, CJ, and sometimes the Fun server

What is your B3 CID?: @19095

What makes you a good admin?: I am a very nice and kind person to everyone that I meet and know, also I am very respectful to anyone new that i meet. I have never been in anyway disrespectful to another person on the servers and have never gotten a warning. I have spent a lot of time on ts and have reported several hackers to the admins and have also helped some the admins catch hackers, also with this time spent I have gotten to know how to use some of the admins commands. With the amount of time that I have played Promod I can tell a legit player from a player that is cheating. 

What skills do you have?: Honestly I have very little knowledge with coding, but when I was in school I took a graphics design class and with this class I was able to use c++, Photoshop, and Adobe Flash on a daily basis. I got to be pretty decent with Photoshop, but with c++ I barely understood how to use it. And the same thing happened with Flash, I just could not get the grasp on how to use Flash. Other than being half way decent at Photoshop I have no other remarkable skills unless if you count me being able to say "May I use the bathroom?" in Spanish.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: 3xp', [AR51], nN, pXg, and IceOps

Why should we choose you?: I am a very active member on the servers and on Teamspeak and with the amount of time that I have spent on the servers I have gotten to know many of the players in the community. I have reported many hackers to admins either on ts or on steam and like I said previously I am a very respectful, kind, and mature person and have never disrespected a fellow player or admin on the servers whatsoever.  I am a very calm and reasonable person, so I can handle a situation between two players very well and in a respectful manner.

lil' Flappid is one of the most genuine people I have ever met.

Great attitude towards Raid and definitely deserves the Admin Role.

Good luck :)

Awesome dude,been bugging you for a long time now to apply.

I really think you deserve the chance :)!

Best of luck @Flaccid  :wub: !

100% Flop flap flip flop for admin!

Great person, would do the job well. though I saw him playing xenia dr once..

Good luck erect!

Good luck fam

But seriously, you're such a nice genuine guy and you would make a great admin imo :)

you're such a nice genuine guy and you would make a great admin imo :)

my-faggot-detector-is-off-the-charts-spi

But seriously, good luck Flapped.