Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apokalypse

Rank increase issue

47 posts in this topic

I don't know what to type where in charactertable pls help here is the model I wanna add:

Shadow the hedgehog:

Folders:

-Images

-Material_properties

-Materials

-Xmodel

-xmodelparts

-xmodelsurfs

Images are in the iwds

Material properties are in mod.csv

Materials are in the mod.csv

xmodel,xmodelparts and xmodelsurfs are in raw and in mod directory and mod.csv all setup correctly I hope, now in charactertable what would it look like i have no idea pls help.

1,0,1,character_sas,body_mp_sas_urban_sniper,viewhands_black_kit,Marine,English SAS Marine.,
2,1,3,character_gangster,body_complete_mp_zakhaev,viewmodel_hands_zombie,Gangster,Russian criminal known as Zakhaev.,
3,2,5,character_farmer,body_complete_mp_russian_farmer,viewmodel_hands_zombie,Farmer,Old and fat farmer.,
4,3,7,character_velinda,body_complete_mp_velinda_desert,viewmodel_base_viewhands,Velinda,Velinda is known as Cobra Pilot.,
5,4,9,character_zoey,body_zoey,viewmodel_hands_zombie,Zoey,Zoey survived zombie apocalypse.,
6,5,11,character_shepherd,body_shepherd,viewmodel_hands_zombie,General Shepherd,Shepherd betrayed and killed Ghost.,
7,6,13,character_masterchief,body_masterchief,viewhands_black_kit,Masterchief,Masterchief is a soldier from future.,
8,7,15,character_makarov,body_makarov,viewmodel_hands_zombie,Makarov,Very bad character.,
9,8,17,character_juggernaut,body_juggernaut,viewhands_black_kit,Juggernaut,Come at me brother!,
10,9,19,character_alasad,body_complete_mp_al_asad,viewhands_desert_opfor,Khaled Al-Asad,Khaled Al-Asad is a military Commander
11,10,22,character_alice,body_alice,viewmodel_hands_zombie,Alice,Alice Murray is the mission coordinator for T.W.O.,
12,11,25,character_50cent,body_50cent,viewmodel_hands_50cent,50 Cent,Alice Murray is the mission coordinator for T.W.O.,

can somebody just give me the line for the new character at the bottom of 50 cent so i can just see what i must look like pls

13,12,28,character_shadowthehedgehog,body_shadowthehedgehog,viewmodel_hands_shadowthehedgehog,Shadow,A hedgehog.,

Add it to the bottom of the characterTable.csv

Be aware, this isn't correct. You need to search for the character, body and the viewmodel of the character from the files before you add that in, otherwise it wont work.

Not sure how to fix this text.

oops forgot to add that sorry here it is like this:

xmodel folder:

-shadow

xmodelparts folder:

-shadow1

xmodelsurfs folder:

-shadow1

That's what i got

I think it's this;

13,12,28,shadow,shadow1,Shadow,A hedgehog.,

I may very well be wrong, I haven't done this in a while. Even though that isn't a very good excuse; I'm sure somebody else can help you if it doesn't work.

I think it's this;

13,12,28,shadow,shadow1,Shadow,A hedgehog.,

I may very well be wrong, I haven't done this in a while. Even though that isn't a very good excuse; I'm sure somebody else can help you if it doesn't work.

Shadow1 are xmodelparts and -surfs, there's no viewmodel included. ;)

@@HCB{Crow} Set it to viewhands_black_kit to test, you can pick a different viewmodel (just go into radiant, spawn a misc_model and go through all the viewhands_* viewmodel_* etc files to pick one or download custom ones) once you know it works (it should but you never know).

Shadow1 are xmodelparts and -surfs, there's no viewmodel included. ;)

@@HCB{Crow} Set it to viewhands_black_kit to test, you can pick a different viewmodel (just go into radiant, spawn a misc_model and go through all the viewhands_* viewmodel_* etc files to pick one or download custom ones) once you know it works (it should but you never know).

Ah right, I didn't see any viewhands so I missed it out aha. Thanks for the correction.

ya I picked up on that and just used the viewhand_black_kit but everytime it gives me the big red fx in game and no model any ideas there?

don't put a comma here "Shadow the hedgehog,Just a hedgehog" because that's how the script reads different sections of the csv file.

ok ivemade it like this now:

13,12,30,shadow_m,shadow1,viewhands_black_kit,Shadow the hedgehog

shadow_m is my menu material I made and it works gonna try it quickly

It keeps poping this in console:

QQPMl7H.png

same thing if I use shadow1 same error just shadow 1 instead on shadow

Ok well ive opened the model and that tag thing is in the model file now I'm lost opened the model with blender everything dunno whats wrong

I'll check out the CFGFactory link when I get home from school and see if I can find the issue.

don't put a comma here "Shadow the hedgehog,Just a hedgehog" because that's how the script reads different sections of the csv file.

First bit is the name, second the description, so he does need a comma. ;)

Edit:

Tested on my local deathrun mod and the model's working fine.

Include line:

xmodel,shadow

And the characterTable.csv line:

13,12,30,shadow_m,shadow,viewhands_black_kit,Shadow the Hedgehog,Just a hedgehog.,

and just one last thing sorry for this drag what settings do I need to modify in weapon_mp to make snipers promod style I can make then zoom faster bt that's it 

just move the promod weapon files into the modified deathrun mod .iwd

Hey guys all of a sudden I'm getting unknown item 'knife_mp' but I ddnt modify or even touch the knife at all any suggestions?

and for any models I try add it shows that same error of 'tag_weapon_right/left' not found but when I open the xmodel I can see all the tags