Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Promotions and New Donator Perks

12 posts in this topic

Congratulations to @Flaccid, @Moseph, and @Axo for passing their trials and making it to CoD4 Server Admins! I would also like to congratulate @Knarley Sheen on passing his application and becoming a Trial Admin!

I have also added a LOT of cool new features to our GMOD server in which donators can access. There will be ways for non-donators to also get access to this content, but it will be in the form of "crates" that work in a CSGO type of way, except you won't have to spend real money on keys to open them. However, inside of the crates the donator only items will have an extremely low drop rate, making it all the more special when you get one. If you wish to see the new content, check out the donating to raid and what it means topic here.

Thanks all,

iMtroll

With the upmost of disappointment (JWofles :P ), I congratulate the four of thee

For thou new severth nubmins, keen eyes shall still be glaring upon you

For the newest trial of this mod belonging to G, someone will eventually check on you.. maybe.

Well deserved to you all, I know you will all do amazing, and do us proud. :')

Sentimentality out of the way, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, all of the Lead Admin team are friendly people and I promise we don't bite. :)

I honestly can't believe you still have that you nub

There's an issue with (I'm assuming) sprint where I get texted pictures extremely late

Ended up getting that around 5:00AM the day before and was like, "Why not, will wait until West posts in the thread" :P