Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Volti

Here goes something, Volti's Admin Application.

14 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?

Yes

What is your real name? 

- Dean

What is your in-game name?

- Volti

How old are you?

What is your primary server?

- Promod 1-2

What is your B3 CID?

- @76120

What is your Steam?

- / (I used to have one but i completly forgot what it's called)-

What makes you a good admin?

- Generally when i need to make a choice or voice an opinion, I don't act based on my emotions and will decide after watching both point of views and based on the facts that happend.

- Rules are there for a reason and even before i went and applyed for this i ask people to behave. Also when i think there is a flaw in a rule or have a new idea on something, i talk to a high ranking person about it.

What skills do you have?

- Sadly i am currently limited but i do have know the basic stuff since this isn't the first time i enter the admin scene.

- I do have basic knowledge of webdesigning and photoshop.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?

- I've been at 3 clans and 1 communitie

- Clans: L-Gaming, WM and VP. (Most of these are mostly dead, WM might still be alive but not the Cod section)

- Communitie: BG (This was just a bunch of friends together)

Why should we choose you?

- Honestly i'd be suprised if you'd accept me but i generally try to have fun and show that to people to give them a smile. I act maturely when i need to and am willing to help out anyone that needs it.

- I reported some hackers, rulebreakers to admins and am pretty active on cod4 and jump on teamspeak from time to time.

I am sorry for my english since i always seemed to stuggle with it for some reason. Thank you for the opportunity  :)

Best of luck! :D Has reported many hackers and is a generally helpful guy :3 Would be a great admin IMO

Best of luck Volti!

I will not bring your sister up-   .. fuck i did.

im sorry.

But yeah good luck! :3