9 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Joseph Tuagalu

What is your in-game name?: SainT

How old are you?: 16

What is your primary server?: pXg and Raid Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: 

What is your Steam?: jai_burger2000

What makes you a good admin?: I believe I am a good admin because I am NOW a much respectable person than I was before, I am starting to get on Raid Deathrun, usually by myself, but I am getting on. I had played earlier this morning (AEST < Time Zone) I love the Raid server, I am a very experienced with B3 commands and I am a very helpful person when it comes to CoD4 Deathrun and really anything to do with it, either than modding, coding etc. I am a patient person, I do not ask for power. I am a pretty generous person, Me warning is as rare as a blue moon. It is a positive and a negative, I also admit I do have a lot to learn, I am an honest player, if I do something wrong I will own up to it. I also treat power given to me, lik

What skills do you have?: I am an decent DR player, better than average. I have experience with admin powers with Manu admin and B3 commands I can also teach other of my intermediate skills on these types of things. I can now do origami. 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I am currently a 40 admin on pXg Deathrun. I

Why should we choose you?: I believe you should choose me because I am a very fun person to talk to, to play with. I believe I can handle the challenge ahead of me, and taking the responsibility of a Raid Admin, I am a very active player. I also have a different Time Zone usually when America is nighttime, it is my day time, I can look over the server. I am not power hungry, I do not ask for any power higher than power given to me. I can help others with knowledge I have on COD4 Deathrun and some other interesting things. I am kind person and a joker. I like to talk a lot, this is also a negative and a positive.

Thank you.

In my opinion, being an admin on two servers is distracting, I mean, you probably can't be effective in two places at one time, it is much better when you pay attention to only one community, which is your favourite. It's clear that your favourite is pXg. BUT, if you have enough time and enthusiasm, well, you can try. 

Imo, deathrun isn't a server where you really need to be admin, we need them on both promod servers and fun server but I never saw you on any of them...

Your application can now be voted on by Lead Admins and up, best of luck!

let me just leave this here from your last application..

vBsLQXX.png

What a pity that you couldn't grace our community last time :kappaross:

Best of luck. /s

I have come back lately and I really hope my brother does not. Even if he does I will make sure he uses a cracked key code. Though I agree with OwO.

Unfortunately, you have not been accepted this time around. You may re-apply again in two weeks if the applications are still open.

aWNUXvu.png

Just gonna leave this here, and also say you can't apply for admin again for the next year :)