Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandpa

Grandpa<3 admin application for CoD4 (for life :P)

9 posts in this topic

Do you accepts the requirements

Yes.

What is your gamer name?

Grandpa<3

What is your real name?

Full name: Cornel-Otto, but you can call me Otto

Country?

South Africa

How old are you?

19 years old

What Raid servers do you play mostly?

Promod server 1

Fun server

Promod 2 (only when promod 1 is full)

Steam?

GH0-xSGu

B3 ID number?

@113633

Why do you want to become an admin?

Main reason is to keep the servers clean. I feel hackers kills the community and simply just spoils the fun of the game. Otherwise it is just to make sure that all the visitors/players can enjoy playing without being harassed by other players.

Why should we accept you?

I respect others. Sometimes it is hard to respect another person when they are not respecting you, but I shall always still try to respect the player. I am online a lot, also in awkward times because of the time difference.

I am studying Law in South Africa and I feel this degree I am studying for strengthens my ability to be fair and to know my law (Raid gaming rules :P).

I don’t have time for hackers. I have “busted” a few players already with the help of Contra and Triton.

I have played this game for so many years and have played it in South Africa till it died out, sadly. I was a admin for WAGE gaming in South Africa for cod4, I feel it gives me just that bit of experience in being one for Raid.

What are my skills?

Not much, in school we learnt the basics of “html”. I am a “Grandpa” with technology, so most things I will not know but if one shows me I will catch on quickly.

Good luck. Seen you in promod sometimes, you seem like a nice guy.