Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
siikdude

[GMOD] Star Wars RP

3 posts in this topic

Basically star wars rp is like dark rp where it's serious roleplay in the star wars universe. In star wars rp, you first start out as a clone recruit(CR) and you will need a qualified trainer to train the recruits in the starting area. CR's are not allowed to leave starting area unless with a trainer. Once the training is finished, you will be promoted to Clone Trooper(CT). From here, you're allowed to explore around the main ship,etc. You're also now eligible to join a batallion. Each battalion has a different color. 327th Batallion is yellow, 442nd is green,etc. Every once in a while there will be a major mission coming up where all battalions get into their squads and go through the mission. When there's no mission going on, that's the time for each Commanding Officer of their batallion to train their troops, etc. In each batallion there's different roles such as Marksman squad, heavy trooper squad, ARC trooper, etc. Each squad will have their own commander. The squad's commander is of course still not as high as the batallion commander. This mod is intended for serious roleplay which I think is pretty fun.

This RP mod is one of the popular ones out there. You'll have more people playing star wars rp than militaryRP,etc. usually over 1k people play. I think that raid is primarily cod 4 and gmod, this would be pretty nice and fun to have. I encourage everyone here too to check out star wars rp because it's pretty fun. I always dicked around in dark rp but i actually have loads of fun just working together as fellow clone soldiers to complete missions and stuff.

either way this is just a suggestion but it would be awesome if you guys would consider this

Oh and the ranks go by the United States military ranking system. Private, Private First class, Lance corporal, etc. There's also naval ranks 

thanks for reading this long ass post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3NL0zWR38

here's a little video i took about how serious basically people take this RP. Now, I do think this guy is an ass that takes it a little more serious than he should have but it does show how like u need to respect higher ups in rank,etc. But usually people are nice

Your varying degrees of font size impress me

But actually though this would be cool, and it's not too out there of an idea considering we already have a TTT server.

Your varying degrees of font size impress me

But actually though this would be cool, and it's not too out there of an idea considering we already have a TTT server.

lol i was just writing and by accident i turned up the size a notch but im a lazy fuck so i decided to keep it