Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit

Building my own PC

7 posts in this topic

Hello Raid its been a long time since I haven't logged in here because of personal business 

But anyway, I wanted to make this topic to get some help from you guys since you have more experience with PCs.

I plan on building my own PC by my self for the first time ever, and I already picked some parts and I wanted your opinion

I'm moving from South America to California and I have a much better chance to buy parts in the U.S than SA.

My Budget is $1200  - $1250. [Can go up to $1300 MAX]

I have some very Important questions to ask.

1. Should I buy the PC parts Online or go out and buy them personally. (which is cheaper to do?)

2. What is the best ,safe and trustworthy sites to buy off Online? are they worth it?.)

(I heard Newegg and some other website are the best to buy off, not sure.)

3.If I go out and Buy them Personally what is the best store in California for selling PC parts for a good Price 

and have What I'm looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the Parts I chose, Is it a good build? Should I change some stuff?

PC Picker Link

http://goo.gl/EeuqXO

Thanks for the help! Hopefully It can come out alright  ;) 

I haven't looked at ur part list yet but first off I want to say that newegg is shit. Once ur in Cali, look for a microcenter and buy ur shit there if available.

Great parts my boi BUT DONT BUY THE 970 JUST YET. PASCAL CARDS ARE COMING OUT SOMETIME NEXT MONTH/SUMMER AND THEN THE 970 WILL BE CHEAPER. Other than that you're build is pretty solid. If u need help with building PC just contact me on steam. Built 7 comps so far so I'm pretty knowledgeable. If I remember correctly, the CX series PSU is not that great. Also, you may want to get something like 250gb ssd and 500gb HDD or just upgrade to a ssd later

15-NV-GF-GTX-TitanX-1200x627-Meta-Image-

Don't worry this is a computer with powerful graphics in it. You can play cod4 on 1000 fps

15-NV-GF-GTX-TitanX-1200x627-Meta-Image-

Don't worry this is a computer with powerful graphics in it. You can play cod4 on 1000 fps

did you really just call a graphics card a computer? And Titans are a waste of money if you're just going to game

Great parts my boi BUT DONT BUY THE 970 JUST YET. PASCAL CARDS ARE COMING OUT SOMETIME NEXT MONTH/SUMMER AND THEN THE 970 WILL BE CHEAPER. Other than that you're build is pretty solid. If u need help with building PC just contact me on steam. Built 7 comps so far so I'm pretty knowledgeable. If I remember correctly, the CX series PSU is not that great. Also, you may want to get something like 250gb ssd and 500gb HDD or just upgrade to a ssd later

Yeah I'm not buying my PC until next month yet, good to know that the 970 will get cheaper hopefully. I indeed will need some help building my PC since I want to learn how to build one. I've been looking through Micro Center and looks like a really good store to buy all the parts I need, plus I think its a 1hr drive to the store from where I'm going to stay.

Can an Admin please close this Topic, I got someone helping me out and I'm all set to buy my stuff in the future.

Just made this topic to get some help about my future PC build so there is no use for this topic anymore.

Thanks!  ;)