Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Admin Applications Current Standing and Promotions!

16 posts in this topic

Hey all! It's been a while since I've made an announcement. Probably due to the fact that I haven't got a lot of time these days to use my computer as I'm finishing my final year of college at the moment to be able to qualify for university, and I have also finally managed to get my hands on a job. So I apologize that I've been a bit "distant" from the forums, but I'll still always be lurking from time to time in-between what I do.

Anyway! As you're all probably aware, our admin team has lightened up by quite a bit as we've lost a few really good admins. Firstly I'd like to say thank you to these admins personally for helping us keep the servers clean for as long as they did, you all did a great job, despite the little accidents that occurred along the way (we're only human right?). This does however mean that a lot more people are able to come on to our servers and notice that there is no admin and start cheating, so I would like everyone that plays on our servers to put in a joint effort to help us out! Even small things can go a long way, such as typing /record and sending us the demo's of the players (no, you don't need to be an admin to record and report people). 

Last but not least I'd like to congratulate @Grandpa for passing his trial stage and making it to become a full CoD4 server admin! 

Thanks all,

iMtroll (Connor).

Congrats Grandpa

Sorry that it took so long for you to get promoted, but later is better than never ^^

Appreciate the work you're still providing iMnub despite being busy with life

Congrats Grandpa :D

I wish you the best of luck as admin.

ok so when do I get my admin

gl bro :rolleyes:

who are you good lucking

Congrats! ;)

ok so when do I get my admin

"eta:never" for as long as I'm here :awesome:

not that I have any powers here anymore :ph34r:

i want to be a Lead Retired Admin :angryarnold: DO IT NOW!!!

congratz grandpa :angryarnold:

i want to be a Lead Retired Admin :angryarnold: DO IT NOW!!!

congratz grandpa :angryarnold:

Hmm, No?

Congratulations, Grandpa, I was curious as to why it was taking so long. o.O

But I know you'll do great, and if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to send them my way.  ;)

Congratulations Grandpa!

I've never played games with you(or not),I hope someday we can play anything! :>

Good luck.