Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Happy Birthday Anti :D!

13 posts in this topic

Seeing that I no longer can just delete these threads, can only just say Gracias

Seeing that I no longer can just delete these threads, can only just say Gracias

Well in that case...

Happy birthday nub! :)

Damn this big boii is officially not a kid now, congratz on your 18th birthday :D

Parents decided the have the divorce talk today of all days, what a lovely gift

Going to head out with some nubs and continue attempting to forgot the past twenty-four hours

Appreciate it everyone

Just delete this damn thread whenever someone gets the chance

I wish you all the best and love for Linux :angryarnold:

Parents decided the have the divorce talk today of all days, what a lovely gift
Going to head out with some nubs and continue attempting to forgot the past twenty-four hours

Sorry to hear that... but... get drunk and forget, it's your day :dave:

Just delete this damn thread whenever someone gets the chance

No, we're celebrating in this harsh day!

Omg :/... well maybe I can help you... don't see it as a negative way as I'm trying to help you out.

Try to say to your parents to stop and think about what they are doing wrong, a man and women can sometimes not admit if they did something wrong. So they need to stop talking about things and be in that moment to throw the bs away from each others (what they said to each others) and they need to think back for the fun things.

I sometimes can't believe that people get 1 big talking fight and then they divorce but anyways since I do not know what's happening I don't need to know as it's extremely private. Anyways I hope this helped you a bit and wish you all the best luck that your parents will stay together... :/

Try to say to your parents to stop and think about what they are doing wrong, a man and women can sometimes not admit if they did something wrong. So they need to stop talking about things and be in that moment to throw the bs away from each others (what they said to each others) and they need to think back for the fun things.

Going to spoiler this as it's a sensitive subject and I don't want to bother Anti with it, especially not on his birthday thread, unless he really wants to read what I have to say regarding this.

Unfortunately there's some things that can't be fixed and dragging it out is only going to make the relationship worse. :/ This is me talking from personal experience on two levels, my parents who divorced when I was 7/8 (I don't remember exactly how old I was) and a bad break-up with my ex-girlfriend.

Usually when you start talking about a break-up it's already too late to save the relationship. You're in a relationship with someone else, meaning anything revolving around that relationship has to come from two sides. If your parents have already started talking about a divorce that usually means at least one of them doesn't want to fix it.

However harsh it may sound, it's the truth about any relationship ending. It's never fun to see people break up, especially not if they're your parents, but sometimes you have to let go, move on and make the best of it. There's no point in spending the rest of your life living with someone you no longer love.

sry anti rly i didnt know 22 may is ur birthday 

but i k now :D then HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :awesome: