Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JaxDeathrun

Error

9 posts in this topic

My Server says connection interrupted and then crashes because of this

^1******* script runtime error *******

undefined is not a field object: (file 'braxi/_mod.gsc', line 453)

self spawnSpectator( level.spawn["spectator"].origin, level.spawn["spectator"].angles );

^1called from:

(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/deathrun.gsc', line 68)

self braxi\_mod::playerConnect();

^1called from:

(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_callbacksetup.gsc', line 64)

[[level.callbackPlayerConnect]]();

^1started from:

(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/deathrun.gsc', line 67)

self waittill("begin");

Lol i don't know what to say, it tells you what the problem is "undefined is not a field object"

Just wondering what scripts are you using? I suggest just use these ones: https://github.com/BraXi/CoD4_DeathRun_1.2_Mod/tree/master/deathrun_dev/braxi

If you don't know gsc well enough to fix or change stay with scripts which are stable and work, that way you won't have as many problems with your mod.

Also if you wanted something fixed please provide the function code. Logs and errors only tell so much.

I also recommend to make a back-up of your server before you're gonna change something and if you want to add things to the server and want to test it out, make a private server localy on your Computer or Laptop. Works the same.

Or you have no players in your server and it isn't registered at gametracker, then of course you can test it on the server it self :dumb:

I also recommend to make a back-up of your server before you're gonna change something and if you want to add things to the server and want to test it out, make a private server localy on your Computer or Laptop. Works the same.

Or you have no players in your server and it isn't registered at gametracker, then of course you can test it on the server it self :dumb:

if people didn't think about that before testing stuff then they shouldn't be running a server lol