Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
siikdude

Computer boots normally 80% of the time

3 posts in this topic

Sometimes my PC boots with a BSOD -> MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Sometimes it shuts off when booting although this is rarer.

I've ran memtest86 for 6 hours and got no errors. I've ran windows diagnostic tool in safe mode with no errors. I think maybe it's a faulty driver. Anyone know a good way to check my drivers?

Just reinstall windows. Or it could be a motherboard issue. If you've actually run a correct test on your ram then it can't be that. And thats what I would have said it would be. Have you got two ram sticks? maybe try taking on out if you do and see how it runs. If all goes fine then invert them and see if any errors come up. If not and you've tested both then its likely to be a motherboard issue or an OS issue. I would say due to the time where it is erroring out it's more likely to be a motherboard issue. Have a play. Of course the simplest thing to try first is just a OS reinstall. 

Well, my problem is still not fixed. I honestly think it's 2 things

1. Faulty drivers

2. RAM

i really hope its not my ram because my amazon return is way out and i dont feel like waiting a month for corsair's shitty rma.

so fuck it im just gonna format my drives and reinstall windows 

ripppp