Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beatthat

Resigning

24 posts in this topic

I know, I know.. I should've made this topic alot sooner, but i always thought I'd somehow get more interest in cod4 ( or gaming in general for that matter ) again, but I sadly don't have as much time as I used to 1 year ago. Everyone that was in Raid back in 2013 when i joined has left the admin team and a few of them are hardly online anymore, which also let me to the decision that it's best to resign now. Troll resigning as a community manager also kinda reminded of how useless Iam for this community since almost a year now, I mean I didn't even join a server in like 6 months or so. But I just don't feel like sitting infront of my pc all day long anymore, I wanna do more stuff with friends,concentrate on school and on my job over the summer right now. And when I'm on my pc I usually just go and watch youtube videos and maybe play 1 round of csgo if I feel like it.

Doubt BO3 modtools will get me back to being more active at this point.

Wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful time here in raid, it has been great while it lasted!

especially the people I've been friends with since like 2012

@iMtroll 

@Darmuh 

@Lossy 

@Anti 

@Xenon 

@Tilak

And people like Conker, blueberry, Daze, Tacos, Panic and Seen <3

Also glad I got to meet other people like @jwofles, @Caspa,  @Triton, @atrX, @West and @Bear

I also love u @MiKeY but I've hardly talked to you :( thanks for helping us so much!

I've only included people that I've talked to alot in ts or on steam. ( and I'm tired so yes, I probably forgot someone ( sorry ) )

I wouldn't really say that this is some kind of goodbye, since I'll still visit the forums and most likely bo3 servers ( once raid has them ) every now and then. Good luck to everyone and thanks again.

tl;dr - i like pink.

I never really got to talk to you, but I've always loved your work. Like Destiny and the weapons in the Raid mod and such. You seem like a good person and you should stop by teamspeak sometimes if you have time because lets be honest, it's pretty fun once and awhile.

Sad to see you resign but it was bound to happen, cya man

Beatiboy I'll miss you, now I'm the lonely purple guy. :c

Things are starting to get pretty empty round here. I should definitely be worried.

Fair well. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to Raid :) 

Thanks for all the nubness you brought and putting up with constantly being called a German/Australian <3

You'll be missed nubzor and wish the best of luck for you in real life

We never talked once, nor have i ever seen you anywere but Thanks for everything you did. 

PS: I wonder who is next  :(

Thanks beat for all your work. Your awesome maps and contributions to the community really stood out.  :)

Doubt BO3 modtools will get me back to being more active at this point.

We'll see... we'll see ;)

Thanks beat for all your work. Your awesome maps and contributions to the community really stood out.  :)

We'll see... we'll see ;)

Inb4 West

Also glad I got to meet other people like @jwofles, @Caspa,  @Triton, @atrX, @West and @Bear

finland indirectly mentioned 

meVfkEa.gif

@@BraXi meanwhile poland 

WgHcWz1.gif

:angryarnold: MWHAHAHAHAHHA!!

anyways, beatit, as an australian youre probably the raid's closest relative to our lord and saviour Arnold Schwarzenegger :angryarnold: ARGH! HASTA LA VISTA!

Austrian* @@Bear

Good luck Beatthat, was nice knowing you as a big admin like Anti :) , I hope you will stay active on the Forums as you have mentioned it!

Welp, arguably bosnian is one of the most active on forums :dumb:, maybe he should become Raid Gaming BADMIN :troll:

Welp, arguably bosnian is one of the most active on forums :dumb:, maybe he should become Raid Gaming BADMIN :troll:

Staab would become community manager before Bosnian gets any type of power :troll:

Staab would become community manager before Bosnian gets any type of power :troll:

57237343.jpg

It was such a long time ago I can't remember if it was you that did so much for the Combined Ops Server that Raid had, but if so: thank you so much for the endless hours of fun I had on that server, even if it was against bots :D

Enjoy life :)

It was such a long time ago I can't remember if it was you that did so much for the Combined Ops Server that Raid had, but if so: thank you so much for the endless hours of fun I had on that server, even if it was against bots :D

Enjoy life :)

Wasn't me :) I only did stuff for deathrun and for the fun server, always wanted to make raid's own combined ops mod and let the community decide what weapons to put in, but sadly never got to it.

one-of-us.jpg

But no in all seriousness, thanks for all the work you did. Sorry you didn't get to test out dedi access or do anything like that as a "SERVER MANAGER" but I'm a nub and can't into Ubuntu because I cba to learn it all. But nonetheless, thank you for all the work you did! I really appreciate it.

Anyway, go back to Australia nub -af6-aussie-flag-75x160mm-ea.jpg

Anyway, go back to Australia nub

I'm talking to my kangaroo friends as we speak

Inb4 West

??

Anyways, Beat, was a pleasure, thank you for all the work you have done, and I still remember when we grinded the SHIT out of GTA when it released for PC, was really fun (and I still have a video when we sky dived off of the electrical tower. :P)

But take care, and don't be a stranger, come visit us every so often. :)

Someone said who will be the next to resign :P

Well, sorry to ruin your prediction, but I don't have any plans of it. ^^ c: