Trails (VIP only)

• Blue
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Yellow

Ranks
Currently you have the ability to rank up to level 30. You can gain XP by just playing, finishing a map or setting a new record. The higher your rank the more XP will be required to level up.

VIP Features
Aside from trails we're also thinking of giving a handful more items to VIPs. Some of our ideas include hats, statusicon, headicon, VIP weapon, VIP character model, etc. You can find out how to receive VIP here: http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/246-donating-to-raid-what-it-means/ If you have donated and are not currently a VIP, please contact @@MiKeY.

Gameplay Features

• Timer
  • Online records
  • Speed meter
  • Ability to see what buttons people are pressing when spectating them
  • Auto bhop
  • Mapvote

Current known bugs/issues

• mp_surf_utopia has a LOT of holes in surfaces, I'm looking into fixing this. (I also didn't compile lighting on the highest settings as it would've taken too long for a semi-broken map) Gameplay-wise the map plays fine though.
  • Telehopping doesn't work the majority of the time.
  • You can surf by pressing either A or D regardless of what side you're surfing on.

I suck at making announcement threads, I fucking know okay...

really had fun playing it even i suck at surfing keep up the good work and may this mod helps revive raid good luck guys and thanks for the effort

believe he's working on it and has a lot of features planned. Obviously all the ones from half-life/counter strike that aren't in there are planned if i remember correctly.

Need to make it so that you stop when you press S

Yeah that'll be implemented soonish.

its fun but if u have 100 ping rip

Current list with fixes that will most likely go live today:

• Pressing S (or whatever you have bound to backward) while surfing or air strafing will now stop your movement.
  • Pressing W (or your equivalent of forward) while on a surf ramp will make you drop off the surf.
  • Bunny hop glitch with >1k speed has been fixed.
  • Bunny hopping with W is no longer possible, instead I've improved the regular bhop (pressing W while bhopping has no effect).
  • You no longer lose speed when initiating a bunny hop on >1k speed.
  • Telehopping is now possible at any speed (due to engine limitations this can still bug out from time to time, so please be aware of this).
  • Probably forgot some stuff but these are the most important things.

I've also done some fixes to mp_surf_beginner which will require you to redownload this map. mp_surf_utopia may receive an update aswell.

Edit: Won't be for today, Mikey hasn't been on and I have an exam tomorrow so I'm not going to wait for him to get back from whatever he went to do.

Edit:

Here's a changelog of the new update:

New:
  • VIPs now get double XP.
  • Fullbright toggle, FOV slider, FOV scale slider and third person toggle located in Options -> Game Options.
  • Added new VIP feature: status icon
  • Added the ability for mappers to make zones where your bunny hop speed is limited to 300.

Fixes:
  • You have to actually press the correct movement key to stay on a surf ramp now.
  • Bunny hop glitch with >1k speed has been fixed.
  • Bunny hopping with W is no longer possible, instead I've improved the regular bhop (pressing W while bhopping has no effect).
  • You no longer lose speed when initiating a bunny hop on >1k speed.
  • Telehopping is now possible at any speed (due to engine limitations this can still bug out from time to time, so please be aware of this).

Changes:
  • Pressing S (or whatever you have bound to backward) while surfing or air strafing will now stop your movement.
  • Pressing W (or your equivalent of forward) while on a surf ramp will make you drop off the surf.
  • Added slowdown kvps to certain teleports on mp_surf_beginner to stop you from flying off the platform as soon as you spawn.
  • Increased the base xp amount you gain whilst playing slightly.