sxk

Warface and World of Tanks

4 posts in this topic

So I just ordered an i7 6700K and got some codes for games with it. I got a Rainbow Six Siege, Warface and World of Tanks code. I used the code for Rainbow Six Siege myself as I have never played the game before and would like to try it out. I have played both Warface and World of Tanks though and did not enjoy them. Therefore I'm going to give away the codes for both of these games. I believe the codes give you some ingame items worth around 20-25 euros.

Is there anyone that actually plays one of these games? If so please PM me so I can give you the code for the game you like. If I don't get any response in two days I'll just post both of the codes on this topic.

Edit: Just found out you can only use to code for World of Tanks when creating an account so there isn't really any point giving it to someone that already has an account. If you would like to try out the game and have some free stuff with it, here you go:

0bd46416613b66c2e5dbc7bbe05f1f9e.png

These two games sux, warface is popular among kids and world of tanks has shit community at all.

The only game worse than these two - dota2

So I just ordered an i7 6700K and got some codes for games with it. I got a Rainbow Six Siege, Warface and World of Tanks code. I used the code for Rainbow Six Siege myself as I have never played the game before and would like to try it out. I have played both Warface and World of Tanks though and did not enjoy them. Therefore I'm going to give away the codes for both of these games. I believe the codes give you some ingame items worth around 20-25 euros.

Is there anyone that actually plays one of these games? If so please PM me so I can give you the code for the game you like. If I don't get any response in two days I'll just post both of the codes on this topic.

Edit: Just found out you can only use to code for World of Tanks when creating an account so there isn't really any point giving it to someone that already has an account. If you would like to try out the game and have some free stuff with it, here you go:

0bd46416613b66c2e5dbc7bbe05f1f9e.png

I'll take some Banjo Kazooie

These two games sux, warface is popular among kids and world of tanks has shit community at all.

The only game worse than these two - dota2

i agree about the shitty community but world of tanks is a pretty cool game when you play it with your friends